Are you looking for best image quality format? Do you know which is best format for high quality photos or images? This is one of the most probable question that comes to the mind of Photographers or Photo enthusiast. There are various image file format which are used JPEG, TIFF, PNG and RAW or lossless format. The image can be saved in for m of compressed or uncompressed format. The compressed format is degradable whenever it is edited or modified and saved, its quality deteriorates. However, if you work on uncompressed format is lossless with high quality image is maintained even after working on the image file format. If you are wondering to know which is the image format to use then the answer is that it depends on the usage of image.
Yes some images are of high quality but when it is shared on web, it does not appear clear. It may be hazy in appearance. This suggests that you might be using wrong image format.
Let us know about some popular and Best image file format
JPG/JPEG Format: JPEG or Joint Photographic Experts Group is popular and is widely used in Digital Cameras for saving the image as compressed form. This is because compressing the image reduces the file size and the gadget can store more number of images easily. Owing to smaller compressed size, it can be easily transferred and downloaded on web. Hence JPEG is the best image format and must be used for web. But one should not use JPEG, if they want to edit, undo and save changes.
RAW Format: RAW files are the highest quality image file format. Since they are uncompressed and hence are lossless images. Various brands of Digital Camera has a unique RAW format viz, Canon uses CR3, Nikon uses NEF, Sony uses SR2, Fuji has RAF etc. So users can easily edit RAW images without compromising on the quality due to lossless format. So it is best to use RAW format for editing purposes. However since they are uncompressed or large image files it should not be used for uploading images online or transferring on web.
TIFF Format: TIFF or Tagged Image File Format is a lossless format and commonly used for post production editing purposes. It is most suitable for printing purposes such as banners and posters. However owing to its uncompressed nature, it uses lot of space on the storage devices. It is most suitable for editing purpose, printing usage, scanning images etc.
All of the above format are suitable depending upon the nature of usage. However, if any of the image file format might get deleted, corrupted and lost. In such situation it can be a great loss for the users, In case if you are experiencing such issue, you need to download third party Photo Recovery Software to recover lost, deleted, damaged and distorted images easily.
Make sure you handle best Image file format to Use well
if you are in a situation where you want to go for solution of best Image file format to Use, then you need to look out for the best possible ways to solve the issue related to best Image file format to Use. These are the common problems which we come across in our day to day life. With advancement in technology and shortage of time, people are in hurry and unwillingly do some mistakes which leads photo, video, audio loss and they land in situations like best Image file format to Use. Corrupted photos, videos are common problems now a days. People can accidentally delete their valuable photos and videos. What to do in those situations when you are looking for the solution of best Image file format to Use? First of all you don’t need to panic. There is solution for every problem and a perfect solution for best Image file format to Use is also present. If talking about manual methods then only prior backup or recent backup to your computer for all photos and videos can bail you out from best Image file format to Use situation. But if you don’t have backup then you can go for paid photo recovery software for windows and MAC system, which can handle best Image file format to Use efficiently and help you in getting your corrupted, deleted or damaged photo, video back. This photo recovery software is best in the market and used by best photographers in case of deleted, corrupted photos, to recover them back. So if you want solution for the problem like best Image file format to Use, then you must consider this photo recovery software.
Why best Image file format to Use like situation happened ?
- There can be situations where you forcefully unmount your memory card. The improper handling of Memory card in the camera can lead you to find solution for best Image file format to Use
- In some situations when your SD card is heated or get watered you can lose all your stored photos, videos in it. You will then have to find solution for best Image file format to Use
- Virus or malware attack on SD cards can cause best Image file format to Use situations.
- When you tend to click photos very rapidly without giving enough time to get written then your card may get corrupted and you can lose your photos.
- When battery of the camera is dying, then also you keep on clicking the photos then your memory card can get corrupt.
- Camera gives warning like “Memory Full”, you should stop clicking in those scenario, if not then you will in situation like best Image file format to Use
- Using the same SD card in different cameras without properly formatting it, can cause SD card corruption.
- At times people accidentally deletes their photos.
- Some times when you store photos/videos on your laptop/desktop due to bad sector in hard disk you can face situations like best Image file format to Use.
- Due to failure of your system hard drive too you can lose your valuable photos or videos.
Common errors which can be avoided to prevent best Image file format to Use
You are here because you are searching solution for best Image file format to Use. Imagine if this would not have happened. Yes this can be avoided by following some simple prevention steps. People are becoming careless day by day and due to their simple mistakes, they lose all their photos and videos. It’s easier to say that you have solution for best Image file format to Use but it will cost you. So if you can just keep in mind some common things then you can save your energy and time, you will keep all your photos safe. Let’s see what all you can do to be not in situation like best Image file format to Use:
- When you are clicking photos in your camera then it’s the single copy you have. So if you need to change the card or battery , proper switch of the camera and you can avoid the photo loss.
- Never forcefully take out memory card from the camera, it will save you from looking out solution for best Image file format to Use
- while taking out memory card from laptop, you should always use “safely remove hardware”
- Don’t use “delete all ” button in Camera unless and until you have transferred all photos on your system.
- Never click photos , when your battery is showing running low or when your camera shows Memory Full. This will not lead to problems like best Image file format to Use
- Always avoid using memory card from which you have accidentally deleted pictures or videos, once you use it , old photos will get overwritten and you won’t be able to recover it.
These are some major things which you can take care of in future. If you follow these rules there are chances that you won’t be in situation where you will have to check for solutions regarding best Image file format to Use.
There are some common errors which can give you an idea that your photos are lost. These error messages are related to SD cards such as:
- SD card unexpectedly removed.
- SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it.
- Read / Write error on SD card.
- Blank SD card SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
- “Cannot Format SD Card”
- SD Card Not Formatted Error and RAW File System:
- “SD Card Cannot Be Detect by PC”
- Few other types Errors on SD Card
These errors can lead you to problems like best Image file format to Use.
Perfect & best solution for best Image file format to Use
We will now discuss the best photo recovery software which recovers lost photos, videos & music files. It’s the most advanced and effective software to recover photos, videos and music file from accidental deletions, corruption or formatting. It will give you solution for best Image file format to Use to recover lost & corrupted photos and videos. best Image file format to Use software provides you options to recover photos and videos from digital camera, SD cards, Memory cards, external storage, USB sticks and hard drives. It supports recovery of more than 100 multimedia file types. It supports all the major camera like GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak, Leica, Sony, lexar and many more. Your problem like best Image file format to Use can be easily solved by our photo recovery software. It scans your memory card or hard disk and gives you preview of all the deleted photos, video or music fine. Once you see the preview , you can select the photos and recover them back. It can be said that an instant solution for best Image file format to Use problem , can be easily achieved by this photo recovery software. It’s highly popular in the world and people are relying on this photo recovery software to get back their corrupted or deleted photos.
Best Features of & benefits of using photo recovery software for best Image file format to Use
- It supports all digital camera, SD cards, Memory Cards, Hard drive, Tablets and mobile phones
- If you are getting CRC error , then it can be easily solved by the software.
- It can recover severely damaged/corrupted or formatted photos, videos.
- It recovers all raw and image formats in addition to video and audio.
- you can preview all photos recovered and then select which you want to get recovered.
- You have various options like advanced, quick and full scan to get the best results for solution of best Image file format to Use
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- It is compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- It supports recovery from different file systems as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
- It also recovers lost or deleted MXF movies, HD-MOV and Adobe EPS files
- It also recovers photos from encrypted hard drives and for unicode files.
- The interface is highly user friendly to get the perfect solution for best Image file format to Use
- You can add new file types , if you don’t find it in supported file formats.
- You can download the trial version to check, it really works or not for getting solution for best Image file format to Use
These benefits and features make this photo recovery software a unique and perfect solution for your best Image file format to Use problem. People who have suffered from corrupted photo or video loss , always prefer to go with this photo recovery software. It won’t disappoint you in any way. You must be thinking is there any disadvantage of the software which I am not discussing.
To tell you the truth there is no disadvantage of the software. it has got wonderful ratings from all the digital agencies, to tackle the problems relating to best Image file format to Use. But surely we can say that it has one limitation. And the limitation is that:
Trial version of the software will only provide you the preview of photos recovered. IT will provide you the solution for best Image file format to Use by showing the preview of recovered photos. But you won’t be able to recover those photos. To recover your corrupted / deleted/ formatted photos and videos you will need to buy the license of the Photo recovery software.
Let see how to Run the photo recovery software to solve best Image file format to Use issue:
Step : 1 After Downloading and Installing Photo Recovery Software on Windows, the first screen will appear like this. Users need to click and select on recover photo, video and audio options to recover files.
Step: 2 The desired volume is to be selected to recover photos, videos and other media files.
Step: 3 The software will search and enlist files with scan in progress status
Step: 4 Once scanning is completed, the images and all other files will be listed in drive and volumes.
Step: 5 List of views of the image files can be changed
Step: 6 You need to purchase the paid version of the software to recover and save the lost, deleted and corrupted photos to the desired destination.
Step: 1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software on Mac and then Click on Recover photo, audio and video option to recover photos and other files.
Step: 2 All the drives and media volume will be listed. Select the drive from the list and click on scan now option to start the scanning process.
Step: 3 This will start the scan and will show the progress bar
Step: 4 Once the scan is completed, select the photos and other files that is to be recovered. Click on recover button after selecting the desired images or other files.
Step: 5 Preview of the image to be recovered will be shown
Step: 6 Select the desired location where the lost, deleted or corrupted images is to be saved on Mac
Stellar Phoenix performs recovery from following laptops – Asus X554LA-XX371H (Notebook) (Core i3 4th Gen/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1) (90NB0658-M07360)(15.6 inch- Black- 2.2 kg), HP Pavilion Pentium Quad Core – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 11-AB005TU 2 in 1 Laptop(11.6 inch- Jack Black- 1.41 kg), HP Core i3 5th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 15-AY508TX Laptop(15.6 inch- SIlver- 2.19 kg), Acer Aspire 5 Core i5 8th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) A515-51G Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.2 kg), Apple Macbook Pro Core i5 – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/OS X Mavericks) A1278(13.3 inch- SIlver- 2.06 kg), Lenovo G50-80 Core i3 4th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) G50-80 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black), HP Atom Quad Core – (4 GB/64 GB EMMC Storage/Windows 10 Home) x2 210 2 in 1 Laptop(10.1 inch- SIlver- 1.139 kg), Asus X200MA Celeron Dual Core 1st Gen – (2 GB/500 GB HDD/DOS) X200MA-KX643D Laptop(11.6 inch- Black- 1.2 kg)