I have an AVI video file but whenever i try it in VLC media player, i get an error message which say “This AVI file is broken. Seeking will not work correctly”. However the error also provide an option to fix the issue. So i clicked on Yes but when the process get completed to 50%, the error start displaying again. I am really frustrated and don't know what to do. Please someone help me to fix broken AVI file index issue.
It is one of the common issue which is encountered by AVI file users and they don't know what to do. It usually happen when index of AVI file is damaged or broken. In that situation when user try to play the video file, they are not able to do so. To fix broken AVI file index and make the files playable again, you need to repair them. But before we move to solution, let's know the possible reason behind corruption or damage of AVI video files.
- There are many chances of AVI video file damage if interruption occur while downloading the file from Internet.
- Your AVI video file can also get corrupted or damaged and become unplayable while sharing them on network.
- While moving the video file, if it is not copied properly then file index of the file get corrupted or damaged
- Converting AVI video to any other video format can also corrupt it and when try to play then it become unplayable
There should be many reason behind corruption of AVI file but you don't have to worry. You can fix broken AVI file index using a third party software.
Software To Repair Broken AVI File
Video recovery software is an excellent application using which you can fix broken AVI file index issue. The software is specially designed to deal with error and issues which appear while playing video file. No matter what is the reason behind corruption and damage of your AVI video files, using this software you can easily repair and recover them. Not only AVI, the software also support other popular format of video file and it is easy to operate.
Make sure you handle Broken AVI File Index well
if you are in a situation where you want to go for solution of Broken AVI File Index, then you need to look out for the best possible ways to solve the issue related to Broken AVI File Index. These are the common problems which we come across in our day to day life. With advancement in technology and shortage of time, people are in hurry and unwillingly do some mistakes which leads photo, video, audio loss and they land in situations like Broken AVI File Index. Corrupted photos, videos are common problems now a days. People can accidentally delete their valuable photos and videos. What to do in those situations when you are looking for the solution of Broken AVI File Index? First of all you don’t need to panic. There is solution for every problem and a perfect solution for Broken AVI File Index is also present. If talking about manual methods then only prior backup or recent backup to your computer for all photos and videos can bail you out from Broken AVI File Index situation. But if you don’t have backup then you can go for paid photo recovery software for windows and MAC system, which can handle Broken AVI File Index efficiently and help you in getting your corrupted, deleted or damaged photo, video back. This photo recovery software is best in the market and used by best photographers in case of deleted, corrupted photos, to recover them back. So if you want solution for the problem like Broken AVI File Index, then you must consider this photo recovery software.
Why Broken AVI File Index like situation happened ?
- There can be situations where you forcefully unmount your memory card. The improper handling of Memory card in the camera can lead you to find solution for Broken AVI File Index
- In some situations when your SD card is heated or get watered you can lose all your stored photos, videos in it. You will then have to find solution for Broken AVI File Index
- Virus or malware attack on SD cards can cause Broken AVI File Index situations.
- When you tend to click photos very rapidly without giving enough time to get written then your card may get corrupted and you can lose your photos.
- When battery of the camera is dying, then also you keep on clicking the photos then your memory card can get corrupt.
- Camera gives warning like “Memory Full”, you should stop clicking in those scenario, if not then you will in situation like Broken AVI File Index
- Using the same SD card in different cameras without properly formatting it, can cause SD card corruption.
- At times people accidentally deletes their photos.
- Some times when you store photos/videos on your laptop/desktop due to bad sector in hard disk you can face situations like Broken AVI File Index.
- Due to failure of your system hard drive too you can lose your valuable photos or videos.
Common errors which can be avoided to prevent Broken AVI File Index
You are here because you are searching solution for Broken AVI File Index. Imagine if this would not have happened. Yes this can be avoided by following some simple prevention steps. People are becoming careless day by day and due to their simple mistakes, they lose all their photos and videos. It’s easier to say that you have solution for Broken AVI File Index but it will cost you. So if you can just keep in mind some common things then you can save your energy and time, you will keep all your photos safe. Let’s see what all you can do to be not in situation like Broken AVI File Index:
- When you are clicking photos in your camera then it’s the single copy you have. So if you need to change the card or battery , proper switch of the camera and you can avoid the photo loss.
- Never forcefully take out memory card from the camera, it will save you from looking out solution for Broken AVI File Index
- while taking out memory card from laptop, you should always use “safely remove hardware”
- Don’t use “delete all ” button in Camera unless and until you have transferred all photos on your system.
- Never click photos , when your battery is showing running low or when your camera shows Memory Full. This will not lead to problems like Broken AVI File Index
- Always avoid using memory card from which you have accidentally deleted pictures or videos, once you use it , old photos will get overwritten and you won’t be able to recover it.
These are some major things which you can take care of in future. If you follow these rules there are chances that you won’t be in situation where you will have to check for solutions regarding Broken AVI File Index.
There are some common errors which can give you an idea that your photos are lost. These error messages are related to SD cards such as:
- SD card unexpectedly removed.
- SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it.
- Read / Write error on SD card.
- Blank SD card SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
- “Cannot Format SD Card”
- SD Card Not Formatted Error and RAW File System:
- “SD Card Cannot Be Detect by PC”
- Few other types Errors on SD Card
These errors can lead you to problems like Broken AVI File Index.
Perfect & best solution for Broken AVI File Index
We will now discuss the best photo recovery software which recovers lost photos, videos & music files. It’s the most advanced and effective software to recover photos, videos and music file from accidental deletions, corruption or formatting. It will give you solution for Broken AVI File Index to recover lost & corrupted photos and videos. Broken AVI File Index software provides you options to recover photos and videos from digital camera, SD cards, Memory cards, external storage, USB sticks and hard drives. It supports recovery of more than 100 multimedia file types. It supports all the major camera like GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak, Leica, Sony, lexar and many more. Your problem like Broken AVI File Index can be easily solved by our photo recovery software. It scans your memory card or hard disk and gives you preview of all the deleted photos, video or music fine. Once you see the preview , you can select the photos and recover them back. It can be said that an instant solution for Broken AVI File Index problem , can be easily achieved by this photo recovery software. It’s highly popular in the world and people are relying on this photo recovery software to get back their corrupted or deleted photos.
Best Features of & benefits of using photo recovery software for Broken AVI File Index
- It supports all digital camera, SD cards, Memory Cards, Hard drive, Tablets and mobile phones
- If you are getting CRC error , then it can be easily solved by the software.
- It can recover severely damaged/corrupted or formatted photos, videos.
- It recovers all raw and image formats in addition to video and audio.
- you can preview all photos recovered and then select which you want to get recovered.
- You have various options like advanced, quick and full scan to get the best results for solution of Broken AVI File Index
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- It is compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- It supports recovery from different file systems as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
- It also recovers lost or deleted MXF movies, HD-MOV and Adobe EPS files
- It also recovers photos from encrypted hard drives and for unicode files.
- The interface is highly user friendly to get the perfect solution for Broken AVI File Index
- You can add new file types , if you don’t find it in supported file formats.
- You can download the trial version to check, it really works or not for getting solution for Broken AVI File Index
These benefits and features make this photo recovery software a unique and perfect solution for your Broken AVI File Index problem. People who have suffered from corrupted photo or video loss , always prefer to go with this photo recovery software. It won’t disappoint you in any way. You must be thinking is there any disadvantage of the software which I am not discussing.
To tell you the truth there is no disadvantage of the software. it has got wonderful ratings from all the digital agencies, to tackle the problems relating to Broken AVI File Index. But surely we can say that it has one limitation. And the limitation is that:
Trial version of the software will only provide you the preview of photos recovered. IT will provide you the solution for Broken AVI File Index by showing the preview of recovered photos. But you won’t be able to recover those photos. To recover your corrupted / deleted/ formatted photos and videos you will need to buy the license of the Photo recovery software.
Let see how to Run the photo recovery software to solve Broken AVI File Index issue:
Step : 1 After Downloading and Installing Photo Recovery Software on Windows, the first screen will appear like this. Users need to click and select on recover photo, video and audio options to recover files.
Step: 2 The desired volume is to be selected to recover photos, videos and other media files.
Step: 3 The software will search and enlist files with scan in progress status
Step: 4 Once scanning is completed, the images and all other files will be listed in drive and volumes.
Step: 5 List of views of the image files can be changed
Step: 6 You need to purchase the paid version of the software to recover and save the lost, deleted and corrupted photos to the desired destination.
Step: 1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software on Mac and then Click on Recover photo, audio and video option to recover photos and other files.
Step: 2 All the drives and media volume will be listed. Select the drive from the list and click on scan now option to start the scanning process.
Step: 3 This will start the scan and will show the progress bar
Step: 4 Once the scan is completed, select the photos and other files that is to be recovered. Click on recover button after selecting the desired images or other files.
Step: 5 Preview of the image to be recovered will be shown
Step: 6 Select the desired location where the lost, deleted or corrupted images is to be saved on Mac
Stellar Phoenix performs recovery from following laptops – MSI GE Series Core i7 7th Gen – (16 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) GE62 7RE Laptop(15.6 inch- Brown Beige), Acer Aspire E Core i3 5th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Linux) E5-573 -30KU Laptop(15.6 inch- Charcoal Grey- 2.4 kg), Acer E5-573 Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Linux) E5-573 Laptop(15.6 inch- Charcoal Black), Acer Switch One Atom Quad Core – (2 GB/500 GB HDD/32 GB EMMC Storage/Windows 10 Home) SW1-011 2 in 1 Laptop(10.1 inch- Black- 1.26 kg), Dell 5000 Core i7 7th Gen – (16 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) 5567 Laptop(15.6 inch- Grey- 2.36 kg), Dell Inspiron Core i5 7th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) 3567 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black), Asus A555LF Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) A555LF-XX366D Laptop(15.6 inch- Black), Asus R Core i7 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) R558UQ-DM1106DR558U Laptop(15.6 inch- Dark Blue- 2.2 kg), Dell Inspiron 3542 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (3542541TB2B1)(15.6 inch- Black- 2.4 kg), HP Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 14-AM020TU Laptop(14 inch- Turbo SIlver- 2.19 kg), HP OMEN Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 15-ax248TX Gaming Laptop(15.6 inch- Black)