I have a 8 GB SD card on which i have store more than hundred pictures. Today when i connected the card into my computer and tried to access pictures, suddenly error 0X800736b1 appears and prevent me to access the photos. i removed the card and connected it again but the scenario was same and my pictures become completely inaccessible. I don't have backup copies where i can restore the images. Please someone help me to recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1.
What Causes SD Card Error 0x800736b1?
Usually the error appears because of corrupt and damaged SD card file system. There are several reason behind corruption of SD card file system such as virus attack, improper ejection, saving data when its memory is full, using it in multiple storage device and more. But don't worry, you recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1 and to do that you need to fix the error first. Below are some troubleshooting steps using which you can easily fix this SD card error :
- Go to Start then Programs and Accessories
- Then open Tools and click on System Restore
- Choose “Restore my computer to a previous period”
- Then click Next and “Click a restore date” select restore date
- After that click next and reboot your system
However if the above troubleshooting steps doesn't fix SD card error 0x800736b1 then don't worry. You can still recover pictures from it with the help of a good recovery software. But to do that you have to stop using the card after error to save more pictures and other data. If you continue saving data, then chances of recovery become low.
Software To Recover Pictures From SD Card
Photo recovery software is the best ever software which is purposely designed to recover deleted, lost, formatted and corrupted pictures. Using this recovery software you can easily recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1. It is among those few recovery utilities which is really capable to restore inaccessible pictures from SD card after corruption or any error. It supports all image format and apart from SD card, it can also be used to recover pictures from other storage device too.
Make sure you handle recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1 well
if you are in a situation where you want to go for solution of recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1, then you need to look out for the best possible ways to solve the issue related to recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1. These are the common problems which we come across in our day to day life. With advancement in technology and shortage of time, people are in hurry and unwillingly do some mistakes which leads photo, video, audio loss and they land in situations like recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1. Corrupted photos, videos are common problems now a days. People can accidentally delete their valuable photos and videos. What to do in those situations when you are looking for the solution of recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1? First of all you don’t need to panic. There is solution for every problem and a perfect solution for recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1 is also present. If talking about manual methods then only prior backup or recent backup to your computer for all photos and videos can bail you out from recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1 situation. But if you don’t have backup then you can go for paid photo recovery software for windows and MAC system, which can handle recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1 efficiently and help you in getting your corrupted, deleted or damaged photo, video back. This photo recovery software is best in the market and used by best photographers in case of deleted, corrupted photos, to recover them back. So if you want solution for the problem like recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1, then you must consider this photo recovery software.
Why recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1 like situation happened ?
- There can be situations where you forcefully unmount your memory card. The improper handling of Memory card in the camera can lead you to find solution for recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1
- In some situations when your SD card is heated or get watered you can lose all your stored photos, videos in it. You will then have to find solution for recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1
- Virus or malware attack on SD cards can cause recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1 situations.
- When you tend to click photos very rapidly without giving enough time to get written then your card may get corrupted and you can lose your photos.
- When battery of the camera is dying, then also you keep on clicking the photos then your memory card can get corrupt.
- Camera gives warning like “Memory Full”, you should stop clicking in those scenario, if not then you will in situation like recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1
- Using the same SD card in different cameras without properly formatting it, can cause SD card corruption.
- At times people accidentally deletes their photos.
- Some times when you store photos/videos on your laptop/desktop due to bad sector in hard disk you can face situations like recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1.
- Due to failure of your system hard drive too you can lose your valuable photos or videos.
Common errors which can be avoided to prevent recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1
You are here because you are searching solution for recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1. Imagine if this would not have happened. Yes this can be avoided by following some simple prevention steps. People are becoming careless day by day and due to their simple mistakes, they lose all their photos and videos. It’s easier to say that you have solution for recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1 but it will cost you. So if you can just keep in mind some common things then you can save your energy and time, you will keep all your photos safe. Let’s see what all you can do to be not in situation like recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1:
- When you are clicking photos in your camera then it’s the single copy you have. So if you need to change the card or battery , proper switch of the camera and you can avoid the photo loss.
- Never forcefully take out memory card from the camera, it will save you from looking out solution for recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1
- while taking out memory card from laptop, you should always use “safely remove hardware”
- Don’t use “delete all ” button in Camera unless and until you have transferred all photos on your system.
- Never click photos , when your battery is showing running low or when your camera shows Memory Full. This will not lead to problems like recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1
- Always avoid using memory card from which you have accidentally deleted pictures or videos, once you use it , old photos will get overwritten and you won’t be able to recover it.
These are some major things which you can take care of in future. If you follow these rules there are chances that you won’t be in situation where you will have to check for solutions regarding recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1.
There are some common errors which can give you an idea that your photos are lost. These error messages are related to SD cards such as:
- SD card unexpectedly removed.
- SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it.
- Read / Write error on SD card.
- Blank SD card SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
- “Cannot Format SD Card”
- SD Card Not Formatted Error and RAW File System:
- “SD Card Cannot Be Detect by PC”
- Few other types Errors on SD Card
These errors can lead you to problems like recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1.
Perfect & best solution for recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1
We will now discuss the best photo recovery software which recovers lost photos, videos & music files. It’s the most advanced and effective software to recover photos, videos and music file from accidental deletions, corruption or formatting. It will give you solution for recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1 to recover lost & corrupted photos and videos. recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1 software provides you options to recover photos and videos from digital camera, SD cards, Memory cards, external storage, USB sticks and hard drives. It supports recovery of more than 100 multimedia file types. It supports all the major camera like GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak, Leica, Sony, lexar and many more. Your problem like recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1 can be easily solved by our photo recovery software. It scans your memory card or hard disk and gives you preview of all the deleted photos, video or music fine. Once you see the preview , you can select the photos and recover them back. It can be said that an instant solution for recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1 problem , can be easily achieved by this photo recovery software. It’s highly popular in the world and people are relying on this photo recovery software to get back their corrupted or deleted photos.
Best Features of & benefits of using photo recovery software for recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1
- It supports all digital camera, SD cards, Memory Cards, Hard drive, Tablets and mobile phones
- If you are getting CRC error , then it can be easily solved by the software.
- It can recover severely damaged/corrupted or formatted photos, videos.
- It recovers all raw and image formats in addition to video and audio.
- you can preview all photos recovered and then select which you want to get recovered.
- You have various options like advanced, quick and full scan to get the best results for solution of recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- It is compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- It supports recovery from different file systems as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
- It also recovers lost or deleted MXF movies, HD-MOV and Adobe EPS files
- It also recovers photos from encrypted hard drives and for unicode files.
- The interface is highly user friendly to get the perfect solution for recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1
- You can add new file types , if you don’t find it in supported file formats.
- You can download the trial version to check, it really works or not for getting solution for recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1
These benefits and features make this photo recovery software a unique and perfect solution for your recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1 problem. People who have suffered from corrupted photo or video loss , always prefer to go with this photo recovery software. It won’t disappoint you in any way. You must be thinking is there any disadvantage of the software which I am not discussing.
To tell you the truth there is no disadvantage of the software. it has got wonderful ratings from all the digital agencies, to tackle the problems relating to recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1. But surely we can say that it has one limitation. And the limitation is that:
Trial version of the software will only provide you the preview of photos recovered. IT will provide you the solution for recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1 by showing the preview of recovered photos. But you won’t be able to recover those photos. To recover your corrupted / deleted/ formatted photos and videos you will need to buy the license of the Photo recovery software.
Let see how to Run the photo recovery software to solve recover pictures after SD card error 0x800736b1 issue:
Step : 1 After Downloading and Installing Photo Recovery Software on Windows, the first screen will appear like this. Users need to click and select on recover photo, video and audio options to recover files.
Step: 2 The desired volume is to be selected to recover photos, videos and other media files.
Step: 3 The software will search and enlist files with scan in progress status
Step: 4 Once scanning is completed, the images and all other files will be listed in drive and volumes.
Step: 5 List of views of the image files can be changed
Step: 6 You need to purchase the paid version of the software to recover and save the lost, deleted and corrupted photos to the desired destination.
Step: 1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software on Mac and then Click on Recover photo, audio and video option to recover photos and other files.
Step: 2 All the drives and media volume will be listed. Select the drive from the list and click on scan now option to start the scanning process.
Step: 3 This will start the scan and will show the progress bar
Step: 4 Once the scan is completed, select the photos and other files that is to be recovered. Click on recover button after selecting the desired images or other files.
Step: 5 Preview of the image to be recovered will be shown
Step: 6 Select the desired location where the lost, deleted or corrupted images is to be saved on Mac
Stellar Phoenix performs recovery from following laptops – Lenovo G50-80 Core i3 4th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) G50-80 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.5 kg), Asus Core i3 6th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) X541UA-GO1345D Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 1.84 kg), HP Pavilion Celeron Dual Core 4th Gen – (2 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 15-ac167TU Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.14 kg), RDP ThinBook Atom Quad Core 8th Gen – (2 GB/32 GB EMMC Storage/Windows 10) 1430b Thin and Light Laptop(14.1 inch- Black- 1.36 kg), Lenovo G50 – G70 (59-422410) Core i3 4th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 8 Pro/2 GB Graphics) 20351 Business Laptop(15.84 inch- SIlver), HP Core i5 5th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 8.1/2 GB Graphics) 15-ac052TX Laptop(15.6 inch- Jack Black Color With Textured Diamond Pattern- 2.19 kg), Dell Vostro Core i3 4th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Ubuntu/2 GB Graphics) 3558 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black), Acer Aspire Core i3 6th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) E5-575G Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.23 kg), Lenovo G Core i3 4th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) G50 – 70 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.5 kg), HP 15-r014TX Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (J2C54PA)(15.6 inch- SParkling Black- 2.23 kg), HP Envy Core i5 8th Gen – (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) 13-ad126TU Thin and Light Laptop(13.3 inch- Gold- 1.32 kg)