I have been playing with my new drone, Hubsan H501S. It is really having fun to fly this small drone and watching them gliding over the sky for capturing the beautiful aerial images. But while using this Hubsan H501S drone there is possibility of experiencing some different kinds of problems while capturing and recording the videos. Therefore, If you are also facing any video problems in Hubsan H501S while recording the videos and want to repair such video problems then must keep reading this article carefully.
Hubsan H501S Drone is a quadcopter with integrated 1080p video camera with 4.3 inches FPV transmitter. This is extremely light weighted, remotely controlled drone which is used for taking the stunning aerial pictures with 5.8G real time video transmission and four brush-less electric motors. Its motors is made up of superb technology and more durable as well as powerful.
What Are The Causes Of Video Problems in Hubsan H501S
There are several reasons due to which various users complains about the video problems in Hubsan H501S. Some of them are as discussed below:
- It is not recording or saving the videos or SD card is not working properly.
- The recorded videos are unable to play and got corrupted.
- It is recording the jerky videos, choppy videos .
- It is displaying black screen when trying to view open any of the captured videos.
- Interrupted power supply while recording the videos.
If you are encountering any of the disastrous situation of video problems in Hubsan H501S just like above scenarios and wondering how to fix all the videos problems. Then no need to worried because here in this section you will get assistance to resolve all the issues related to Hubsan H501S drone. Hence, try to read and follow every steps provided in this blog properly.
Effective Solutions To Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S
Issue.1- If Hubsan H501S Is Recording Jerky Or Choppy Videos
Solution.I- Try Reformatting the SD Card and Keep Volume Label Empty– First of all try to reformat the SD card which is being used in this drone for saving the recorded videos. But before formatting you need to have back up all the saved data of the SD card. Now, you must assign the volume label to the SD card while formatting it. After reformatting the SD card try to keep the volume label box spaces empty and set the allocation unit size to 32 KB. Try to follow all the steps given below to format the SD card of Hubsan H501S.
Step1- First of all connect your Hubsan H501S to the computer system through a card reader.
Step2- Then open the Windows Explorer.
Step3- Now right click on the drive of the SD card.
Step4- Click on the Format and try to format the window appeared.
Step5- Set up the File System and then allocate the unit size by 32 KB.
Step6- and keep the Volume label area blank.
Solution.II- Use Another SD Card– If you are using a low capacity SD card then try to change it as soon as possible. It is better option to record the high quality videos in at-least 32 GB Class 10 SD card. Otherwise it will not record any of the videos properly. As you change the SD card then you will experience no broken, choppy, jerky videos etc.
Issue.2-If Hubsan H501S Is Unable To Save Videos And SD Card Is Not Working
Solution.I- Try To Re-insert the SD Card Into Hubsan H501S Properly– It is often seen that most of the recording issues occurs because of improper usage of the SD card. Hence, always be alert while inserting or removing the SD card from the Hubsan H501S drone. Some Steps are as listed below:
Step1- If you want to insert any SD card into the drone then first of all power off the Hubsan H501S and then insert the SD card.
Step2- Now wait for about three minutes after the insertion of the SD card into the Hubsan H501S. Then turn on the power button of drone.
Step3- For removing the SD card from the Hubsan H501S you must turn off the power then remove the SD card from drone.
Solution.II- Check Whether You are Using The Right SD Card– It is very usual that every drone camera has recommended a proper SD card for storing the data. Hence, you must use the right SD card for your model. You can select 32 GB- 64GB Class 4 or above of Transcend, SanDisk, Kingston etc.
Issue.3-If Hubsan H501S Videos Got Corrupted And Not Playing Properly
Solution.I- Use VLC Media Player To Fix Video Problems In Hubsan H501S– If your videos which was recorded through Hubsan H501S drone is of MOV or MP4 file format then change it to AVI format. You can follow the provided steps as given below:
Step1- First of all Open the AVI file in the VLC Media Player.
Step2- Then go to Tools option.
Step3- Now select preference, next choose Input & Codecs.
Step4- Then repair AVI files, and select Always fix.
Step5- Now click on Save button.
After this check if the saved videos are of AVI format and playing smoothly or not on the VLC media player. If then also this issue is not resolved then try another solution to fix the video problems in Hubsan H501S.
Solution.II- Try Using A Reliable Video Repairing Software– If your drone Hubsan H501S recorded videos are not working properly, video files got corrupted while transferring, or due to abrupt power supply your all videos are unable to play. In any of the above cases you need to repair all the video problems in Hubsan H501S and must retrieve all the data that have got accidentally corrupted by using a professional as well as reliable Digital Video Recovery Tool which is considered to be the most efficient software application to recover all the lost video files of any file format like MOV, AVI, MKV, FLV, MP4 etc.
Therefore, if you are using any model of Hubsan H501S drone for capturing the videos and all the recorded videos gets flickering, choppy, jerky etc because of any kind of external reasons. Then it is highly recommended to use a proper recovery tool to regain back all the missing video files and try to repair all the video problems of Hubsan H501S as early as possible.
Make sure you handle Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S well
if you are in a situation where you want to go for solution of Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S, then you need to look out for the best possible ways to solve the issue related to Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S. These are the common problems which we come across in our day to day life. With advancement in technology and shortage of time, people are in hurry and unwillingly do some mistakes which leads photo, video, audio loss and they land in situations like Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S. Corrupted photos, videos are common problems now a days. People can accidentally delete their valuable photos and videos. What to do in those situations when you are looking for the solution of Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S? First of all you don’t need to panic. There is solution for every problem and a perfect solution for Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S is also present. If talking about manual methods then only prior backup or recent backup to your computer for all photos and videos can bail you out from Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S situation. But if you don’t have backup then you can go for paid photo recovery software for windows and MAC system, which can handle Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S efficiently and help you in getting your corrupted, deleted or damaged photo, video back. This photo recovery software is best in the market and used by best photographers in case of deleted, corrupted photos, to recover them back. So if you want solution for the problem like Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S, then you must consider this photo recovery software.
Why Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S like situation happened ?
- There can be situations where you forcefully unmount your memory card. The improper handling of Memory card in the camera can lead you to find solution for Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S
- In some situations when your SD card is heated or get watered you can lose all your stored photos, videos in it. You will then have to find solution for Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S
- Virus or malware attack on SD cards can cause Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S situations.
- When you tend to click photos very rapidly without giving enough time to get written then your card may get corrupted and you can lose your photos.
- When battery of the camera is dying, then also you keep on clicking the photos then your memory card can get corrupt.
- Camera gives warning like “Memory Full”, you should stop clicking in those scenario, if not then you will in situation like Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S
- Using the same SD card in different cameras without properly formatting it, can cause SD card corruption.
- At times people accidentally deletes their photos.
- Some times when you store photos/videos on your laptop/desktop due to bad sector in hard disk you can face situations like Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S.
- Due to failure of your system hard drive too you can lose your valuable photos or videos.
Common errors which can be avoided to prevent Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S
You are here because you are searching solution for Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S. Imagine if this would not have happened. Yes this can be avoided by following some simple prevention steps. People are becoming careless day by day and due to their simple mistakes, they lose all their photos and videos. It’s easier to say that you have solution for Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S but it will cost you. So if you can just keep in mind some common things then you can save your energy and time, you will keep all your photos safe. Let’s see what all you can do to be not in situation like Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S:
- When you are clicking photos in your camera then it’s the single copy you have. So if you need to change the card or battery , proper switch of the camera and you can avoid the photo loss.
- Never forcefully take out memory card from the camera, it will save you from looking out solution for Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S
- while taking out memory card from laptop, you should always use “safely remove hardware”
- Don’t use “delete all ” button in Camera unless and until you have transferred all photos on your system.
- Never click photos , when your battery is showing running low or when your camera shows Memory Full. This will not lead to problems like Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S
- Always avoid using memory card from which you have accidentally deleted pictures or videos, once you use it , old photos will get overwritten and you won’t be able to recover it.
These are some major things which you can take care of in future. If you follow these rules there are chances that you won’t be in situation where you will have to check for solutions regarding Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S.
There are some common errors which can give you an idea that your photos are lost. These error messages are related to SD cards such as:
- SD card unexpectedly removed.
- SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it.
- Read / Write error on SD card.
- Blank SD card SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
- “Cannot Format SD Card”
- SD Card Not Formatted Error and RAW File System:
- “SD Card Cannot Be Detect by PC”
- Few other types Errors on SD Card
These errors can lead you to problems like Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S.
Perfect & best solution for Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S
We will now discuss the best photo recovery software which recovers lost photos, videos & music files. It’s the most advanced and effective software to recover photos, videos and music file from accidental deletions, corruption or formatting. It will give you solution for Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S to recover lost & corrupted photos and videos. Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S software provides you options to recover photos and videos from digital camera, SD cards, Memory cards, external storage, USB sticks and hard drives. It supports recovery of more than 100 multimedia file types. It supports all the major camera like GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak, Leica, Sony, lexar and many more. Your problem like Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S can be easily solved by our photo recovery software. It scans your memory card or hard disk and gives you preview of all the deleted photos, video or music fine. Once you see the preview , you can select the photos and recover them back. It can be said that an instant solution for Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S problem , can be easily achieved by this photo recovery software. It’s highly popular in the world and people are relying on this photo recovery software to get back their corrupted or deleted photos.
Best Features of & benefits of using photo recovery software for Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S
- It supports all digital camera, SD cards, Memory Cards, Hard drive, Tablets and mobile phones
- If you are getting CRC error , then it can be easily solved by the software.
- It can recover severely damaged/corrupted or formatted photos, videos.
- It recovers all raw and image formats in addition to video and audio.
- you can preview all photos recovered and then select which you want to get recovered.
- You have various options like advanced, quick and full scan to get the best results for solution of Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- It is compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- It supports recovery from different file systems as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
- It also recovers lost or deleted MXF movies, HD-MOV and Adobe EPS files
- It also recovers photos from encrypted hard drives and for unicode files.
- The interface is highly user friendly to get the perfect solution for Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S
- You can add new file types , if you don’t find it in supported file formats.
- You can download the trial version to check, it really works or not for getting solution for Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S
These benefits and features make this photo recovery software a unique and perfect solution for your Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S problem. People who have suffered from corrupted photo or video loss , always prefer to go with this photo recovery software. It won’t disappoint you in any way. You must be thinking is there any disadvantage of the software which I am not discussing.
To tell you the truth there is no disadvantage of the software. it has got wonderful ratings from all the digital agencies, to tackle the problems relating to Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S. But surely we can say that it has one limitation. And the limitation is that:
Trial version of the software will only provide you the preview of photos recovered. IT will provide you the solution for Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S by showing the preview of recovered photos. But you won’t be able to recover those photos. To recover your corrupted / deleted/ formatted photos and videos you will need to buy the license of the Photo recovery software.
Let see how to Run the photo recovery software to solve Fix Video Problems in Hubsan H501S issue:
Step : 1 After Downloading and Installing Photo Recovery Software on Windows, the first screen will appear like this. Users need to click and select on recover photo, video and audio options to recover files.
Step: 2 The desired volume is to be selected to recover photos, videos and other media files.
Step: 3 The software will search and enlist files with scan in progress status
Step: 4 Once scanning is completed, the images and all other files will be listed in drive and volumes.
Step: 5 List of views of the image files can be changed
Step: 6 You need to purchase the paid version of the software to recover and save the lost, deleted and corrupted photos to the desired destination.
Step: 1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software on Mac and then Click on Recover photo, audio and video option to recover photos and other files.
Step: 2 All the drives and media volume will be listed. Select the drive from the list and click on scan now option to start the scanning process.
Step: 3 This will start the scan and will show the progress bar
Step: 4 Once the scan is completed, select the photos and other files that is to be recovered. Click on recover button after selecting the desired images or other files.
Step: 5 Preview of the image to be recovered will be shown
Step: 6 Select the desired location where the lost, deleted or corrupted images is to be saved on Mac
Stellar Phoenix performs recovery from following laptops – Lenovo G APU Quad Core A8 6th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) G50-45 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.5 kg), Asus Zenbook Flip Series Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) UX360UAK-DQ240T Thin and Light Laptop(13.3 inch- Grey- 1.27 kg), Dell Inspiron APU Quad Core A6 6th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Linux) 3541 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black), HP 15 APU Quad Core A8 – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 15-BG001AU Laptop(15.6 inch- Turbo SIlver- 3.5 kg), Iball Atom Quad Core – (2 GB/32 GB HDD/Windows 10) i360 2 in 1 Laptop(11.6 inch- Gold), Lenovo IP Pentium Quad Core 4th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) IdeaPad 110 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black), AGB Orion Core i7 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10/2 GB Graphics) RA-0324 Gaming Laptop(14 inch- SIlver), Acer Aspire ES 15 APU Dual Core E1 – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) Laptop(15.6 inch- Diamond Black- 2.4 kg), Acer Aspire ES Core i5 4th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Linux) ES1-571-558Z Laptop(15.6 inch- Diamond Black- 2.5 kg), Dell Latitude Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Ubuntu) Core 13 3460 Laptop(14 inch- Black- 1.9 kg)