This post highlight all information of Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 and an appropriate solution to fix this error code. So, keep reading this expert's tutorial guide and follow the described instruction very carefully.
Know About Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1
Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 is one of the error message faced by Windows Media Player user. This type of error code is usually appeared on screen when users attempt to use Windows Media Player program to play media file or used this player to stream or view the audio as well as video file from Internet. The occurrences of such an error message will actually prevent you from using of Fix Windows Media Player. So, it is very necessary to fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 to make use of Windows Media Player properly.
Get Familiar With Causes Responsible Behind Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1
- Incorrect set of the codecs.
- Damages in the program of Windows Media Player.
- Corrupt or damaged Windows registry entries.
- Mistakenly deletion of files related to Windows Media Player.
- Virus or malware infected files.
- Incorrect UDP and proxy settings etc.
Solutions To Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1
Solution 1 : Re-install The Windows Media Player
- Restart your Windows PC and press F8 key continuously until you get the boot menu on your screen.
- From the list of options, choose Safe Mode and the press on Enter key,
- Go to Start >> Run.
- In Run box, type appwiz.cpl and then hit on Enter button.
- From the list on installed programs, choose Windows Media Player and click on Uninstall or Remove button.
- Now, follow the uninstallation wizard and after that restart your PC.
- On next, start your PC. Go to official Microsoft site and follow the step by step instruction to install the Windows Media Player on your screen.
Solution 2 : Correct The Proxy Settings of Windows Media Player
- On the official Microsoft site, locate the correct proxy settings.
- After that go to Start >> choose Control Panel >> click on Tools option.
- Now, check if Internet and WMP options match the detail that you acquired from official MS site.
- If yes then good otherwise you must correct the values.
Solution 3 : Disable The UDP Settings For WMP To Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1
- Go to Start >> choose All Programs option.
- From the list of programs, choose WMP.
- Move your cursor to Top menu and choose Tools option.
- On next, choose 'Options'.
- Now, the dialog box of 'Options' will be displayed.
- Go to Network tab.
- If UDP box is checked then you have to deselect it by clicking on it.
- On next, click on OK button and then after check if Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 has been fixed or not.
After following the above described manual instruction, you will definitely fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1. But the problem is that manual method requires too much technical skill, effort and time. In case, you want to fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 in just few clicks then opt an automated tool named Digital Video Recovery Software
Make sure you handle Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 well
if you are in a situation where you want to go for solution of Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1, then you need to look out for the best possible ways to solve the issue related to Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1. These are the common problems which we come across in our day to day life. With advancement in technology and shortage of time, people are in hurry and unwillingly do some mistakes which leads photo, video, audio loss and they land in situations like Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1. Corrupted photos, videos are common problems now a days. People can accidentally delete their valuable photos and videos. What to do in those situations when you are looking for the solution of Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1? First of all you don’t need to panic. There is solution for every problem and a perfect solution for Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 is also present. If talking about manual methods then only prior backup or recent backup to your computer for all photos and videos can bail you out from Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 situation. But if you don’t have backup then you can go for paid photo recovery software for windows and MAC system, which can handle Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 efficiently and help you in getting your corrupted, deleted or damaged photo, video back. This photo recovery software is best in the market and used by best photographers in case of deleted, corrupted photos, to recover them back. So if you want solution for the problem like Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1, then you must consider this photo recovery software.
Why Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 like situation happened ?
- There can be situations where you forcefully unmount your memory card. The improper handling of Memory card in the camera can lead you to find solution for Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1
- In some situations when your SD card is heated or get watered you can lose all your stored photos, videos in it. You will then have to find solution for Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1
- Virus or malware attack on SD cards can cause Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 situations.
- When you tend to click photos very rapidly without giving enough time to get written then your card may get corrupted and you can lose your photos.
- When battery of the camera is dying, then also you keep on clicking the photos then your memory card can get corrupt.
- Camera gives warning like “Memory Full”, you should stop clicking in those scenario, if not then you will in situation like Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1
- Using the same SD card in different cameras without properly formatting it, can cause SD card corruption.
- At times people accidentally deletes their photos.
- Some times when you store photos/videos on your laptop/desktop due to bad sector in hard disk you can face situations like Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1.
- Due to failure of your system hard drive too you can lose your valuable photos or videos.
Common errors which can be avoided to prevent Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1
You are here because you are searching solution for Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1. Imagine if this would not have happened. Yes this can be avoided by following some simple prevention steps. People are becoming careless day by day and due to their simple mistakes, they lose all their photos and videos. It’s easier to say that you have solution for Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 but it will cost you. So if you can just keep in mind some common things then you can save your energy and time, you will keep all your photos safe. Let’s see what all you can do to be not in situation like Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1:
- When you are clicking photos in your camera then it’s the single copy you have. So if you need to change the card or battery , proper switch of the camera and you can avoid the photo loss.
- Never forcefully take out memory card from the camera, it will save you from looking out solution for Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1
- while taking out memory card from laptop, you should always use “safely remove hardware”
- Don’t use “delete all ” button in Camera unless and until you have transferred all photos on your system.
- Never click photos , when your battery is showing running low or when your camera shows Memory Full. This will not lead to problems like Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1
- Always avoid using memory card from which you have accidentally deleted pictures or videos, once you use it , old photos will get overwritten and you won’t be able to recover it.
These are some major things which you can take care of in future. If you follow these rules there are chances that you won’t be in situation where you will have to check for solutions regarding Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1.
There are some common errors which can give you an idea that your photos are lost. These error messages are related to SD cards such as:
- SD card unexpectedly removed.
- SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it.
- Read / Write error on SD card.
- Blank SD card SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
- “Cannot Format SD Card”
- SD Card Not Formatted Error and RAW File System:
- “SD Card Cannot Be Detect by PC”
- Few other types Errors on SD Card
These errors can lead you to problems like Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1.
Perfect & best solution for Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1
We will now discuss the best photo recovery software which recovers lost photos, videos & music files. It’s the most advanced and effective software to recover photos, videos and music file from accidental deletions, corruption or formatting. It will give you solution for Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 to recover lost & corrupted photos and videos. Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 software provides you options to recover photos and videos from digital camera, SD cards, Memory cards, external storage, USB sticks and hard drives. It supports recovery of more than 100 multimedia file types. It supports all the major camera like GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak, Leica, Sony, lexar and many more. Your problem like Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 can be easily solved by our photo recovery software. It scans your memory card or hard disk and gives you preview of all the deleted photos, video or music fine. Once you see the preview , you can select the photos and recover them back. It can be said that an instant solution for Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 problem , can be easily achieved by this photo recovery software. It’s highly popular in the world and people are relying on this photo recovery software to get back their corrupted or deleted photos.
Best Features of & benefits of using photo recovery software for Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1
- It supports all digital camera, SD cards, Memory Cards, Hard drive, Tablets and mobile phones
- If you are getting CRC error , then it can be easily solved by the software.
- It can recover severely damaged/corrupted or formatted photos, videos.
- It recovers all raw and image formats in addition to video and audio.
- you can preview all photos recovered and then select which you want to get recovered.
- You have various options like advanced, quick and full scan to get the best results for solution of Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- It is compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- It supports recovery from different file systems as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
- It also recovers lost or deleted MXF movies, HD-MOV and Adobe EPS files
- It also recovers photos from encrypted hard drives and for unicode files.
- The interface is highly user friendly to get the perfect solution for Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1
- You can add new file types , if you don’t find it in supported file formats.
- You can download the trial version to check, it really works or not for getting solution for Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1
These benefits and features make this photo recovery software a unique and perfect solution for your Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 problem. People who have suffered from corrupted photo or video loss , always prefer to go with this photo recovery software. It won’t disappoint you in any way. You must be thinking is there any disadvantage of the software which I am not discussing.
To tell you the truth there is no disadvantage of the software. it has got wonderful ratings from all the digital agencies, to tackle the problems relating to Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1. But surely we can say that it has one limitation. And the limitation is that:
Trial version of the software will only provide you the preview of photos recovered. IT will provide you the solution for Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 by showing the preview of recovered photos. But you won’t be able to recover those photos. To recover your corrupted / deleted/ formatted photos and videos you will need to buy the license of the Photo recovery software.
Let see how to Run the photo recovery software to solve Fix Windows Media Player Error C00D11B1 issue:
Step : 1 After Downloading and Installing Photo Recovery Software on Windows, the first screen will appear like this. Users need to click and select on recover photo, video and audio options to recover files.
Step: 2 The desired volume is to be selected to recover photos, videos and other media files.
Step: 3 The software will search and enlist files with scan in progress status
Step: 4 Once scanning is completed, the images and all other files will be listed in drive and volumes.
Step: 5 List of views of the image files can be changed
Step: 6 You need to purchase the paid version of the software to recover and save the lost, deleted and corrupted photos to the desired destination.
Step: 1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software on Mac and then Click on Recover photo, audio and video option to recover photos and other files.
Step: 2 All the drives and media volume will be listed. Select the drive from the list and click on scan now option to start the scanning process.
Step: 3 This will start the scan and will show the progress bar
Step: 4 Once the scan is completed, select the photos and other files that is to be recovered. Click on recover button after selecting the desired images or other files.
Step: 5 Preview of the image to be recovered will be shown
Step: 6 Select the desired location where the lost, deleted or corrupted images is to be saved on Mac
Stellar Phoenix performs recovery from following laptops – Lenovo G Core i3 4th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) G50 – 70 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.5 kg), Lenovo Ideapad Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) IP 320E Laptop(15.6 inch- Grey- 2.2 kg), Asus R Series Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) R558UQ-DM983DR558U Laptop(15.6 inch- Dark Blue- 2.2 kg), Dell Inspiron Pentium Dual Core 4th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Ubuntu) 3542 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.4 kg), Lenovo Core i7 6th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) IP 510 Laptop(15.6 inch- Pearl Black- 2.2 kg), Acer Aspire E E1-572 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Linux/ 128MB Graph) (NX.M8ESI.009)(15.6 inch- Black- 2.35 kg), Dell Inspiron 7348 (2-in-1 Laptop) (Core i5 5th Gen/ 8GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1/ Touch) (734858500iST)(13.17 inch- SIlver- 1.66 kg), Acer Aspire Pentium Quad Core 3rd Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/DOS) ES1-531-P5GU Laptop(15.6 inch- Diamond Black- 2.5 kg), Dell Inspiron Core i5 6th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) 7559 Gaming Laptop(15.6 inch- Black With Red Accents- 2.57 kg), Apple MacBook Air Core i5 5th Gen – (4 GB/128 GB SSD/OS X El Capitan) A1466(13.3 inch- SIlver- 1.35 kg kg)