Unable to click photos as "Unfortunately, Camera Has Stopped" On Android ? Are you desperate to fix this issue. Unable to find any solution to the Unfortunately, Camera Has Stopped error message.
Actually this is one of the error which many of the users have to frequently face on their android devices. No matter whichever brand of Smartphone you might be using, this error might crop up on the android device if you are capturing photos or recording videos using camera.
Lets take at some of the reasons for "Unfortunately, Camera Has Stopped" Error
- When the Android device runs out of storage space it might cause camera to stop working and taking pictures any further.
- Incomplete or faulty Android update: It is seen many times users restart their devices while installing updates. This results in incomplete installation of the Android update.
- Malware infected device: It might be possible that bugs or malware might be there resulting or leading to such issues giving "Unfortunately, Camera Has Stopped" On Android
- Third party apps installed on Android: if you have installed some unreliable application other than from play store, it can also result in malfunction of camera forcing it to stop abruptly.
Is there any way to fix "Unfortunately, Camera Has Stopped" Error Manually ?
Well if you are one among those getting "Unfortunately, Camera Has Stopped" Error on your android phones and devices then you can definitely try below manual tips
- Restart the camera if it suddenly fails to capture the image or shoot the video
- Turn the android phone or device to on/off and check if the camera is working
- Update the android software if it not updated.
- You need to clear the cache of Camera application
- Try to use the device in safe mode
- Format the memory card and check whether the images are getting saved or not.
- Reinsert the memory card in its slot
- Try resetting the device by opting for factory reset.
You can try any or all the above methods and check whether the camera is working now or still you are getting "Unfortunately, Camera Has Stopped" Error on Android.
However if your videos or images are corrupted and cannot be accessed on android phone then you need to transfer all such files to Windows PC or Mac. You need to download third party Photo recovery software and you need to select the corrupted file of files which are inaccessible. The software is capable to repair and recover photos and videos easily.
Make sure you handle Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped well
if you are in a situation where you want to go for solution of Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped, then you need to look out for the best possible ways to solve the issue related to Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped. These are the common problems which we come across in our day to day life. With advancement in technology and shortage of time, people are in hurry and unwillingly do some mistakes which leads photo, video, audio loss and they land in situations like Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped. Corrupted photos, videos are common problems now a days. People can accidentally delete their valuable photos and videos. What to do in those situations when you are looking for the solution of Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped? First of all you don’t need to panic. There is solution for every problem and a perfect solution for Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped is also present. If talking about manual methods then only prior backup or recent backup to your computer for all photos and videos can bail you out from Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped situation. But if you don’t have backup then you can go for paid photo recovery software for windows and MAC system, which can handle Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped efficiently and help you in getting your corrupted, deleted or damaged photo, video back. This photo recovery software is best in the market and used by best photographers in case of deleted, corrupted photos, to recover them back. So if you want solution for the problem like Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped, then you must consider this photo recovery software.
Why Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped like situation happened ?
- There can be situations where you forcefully unmount your memory card. The improper handling of Memory card in the camera can lead you to find solution for Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped
- In some situations when your SD card is heated or get watered you can lose all your stored photos, videos in it. You will then have to find solution for Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped
- Virus or malware attack on SD cards can cause Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped situations.
- When you tend to click photos very rapidly without giving enough time to get written then your card may get corrupted and you can lose your photos.
- When battery of the camera is dying, then also you keep on clicking the photos then your memory card can get corrupt.
- Camera gives warning like “Memory Full”, you should stop clicking in those scenario, if not then you will in situation like Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped
- Using the same SD card in different cameras without properly formatting it, can cause SD card corruption.
- At times people accidentally deletes their photos.
- Some times when you store photos/videos on your laptop/desktop due to bad sector in hard disk you can face situations like Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped.
- Due to failure of your system hard drive too you can lose your valuable photos or videos.
Common errors which can be avoided to prevent Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped
You are here because you are searching solution for Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped. Imagine if this would not have happened. Yes this can be avoided by following some simple prevention steps. People are becoming careless day by day and due to their simple mistakes, they lose all their photos and videos. It’s easier to say that you have solution for Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped but it will cost you. So if you can just keep in mind some common things then you can save your energy and time, you will keep all your photos safe. Let’s see what all you can do to be not in situation like Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped:
- When you are clicking photos in your camera then it’s the single copy you have. So if you need to change the card or battery , proper switch of the camera and you can avoid the photo loss.
- Never forcefully take out memory card from the camera, it will save you from looking out solution for Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped
- while taking out memory card from laptop, you should always use “safely remove hardware”
- Don’t use “delete all ” button in Camera unless and until you have transferred all photos on your system.
- Never click photos , when your battery is showing running low or when your camera shows Memory Full. This will not lead to problems like Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped
- Always avoid using memory card from which you have accidentally deleted pictures or videos, once you use it , old photos will get overwritten and you won’t be able to recover it.
These are some major things which you can take care of in future. If you follow these rules there are chances that you won’t be in situation where you will have to check for solutions regarding Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped.
There are some common errors which can give you an idea that your photos are lost. These error messages are related to SD cards such as:
- SD card unexpectedly removed.
- SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it.
- Read / Write error on SD card.
- Blank SD card SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
- “Cannot Format SD Card”
- SD Card Not Formatted Error and RAW File System:
- “SD Card Cannot Be Detect by PC”
- Few other types Errors on SD Card
These errors can lead you to problems like Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped.
Perfect & best solution for Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped
We will now discuss the best photo recovery software which recovers lost photos, videos & music files. It’s the most advanced and effective software to recover photos, videos and music file from accidental deletions, corruption or formatting. It will give you solution for Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped to recover lost & corrupted photos and videos. Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped software provides you options to recover photos and videos from digital camera, SD cards, Memory cards, external storage, USB sticks and hard drives. It supports recovery of more than 100 multimedia file types. It supports all the major camera like GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak, Leica, Sony, lexar and many more. Your problem like Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped can be easily solved by our photo recovery software. It scans your memory card or hard disk and gives you preview of all the deleted photos, video or music fine. Once you see the preview , you can select the photos and recover them back. It can be said that an instant solution for Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped problem , can be easily achieved by this photo recovery software. It’s highly popular in the world and people are relying on this photo recovery software to get back their corrupted or deleted photos.
Best Features of & benefits of using photo recovery software for Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped
- It supports all digital camera, SD cards, Memory Cards, Hard drive, Tablets and mobile phones
- If you are getting CRC error , then it can be easily solved by the software.
- It can recover severely damaged/corrupted or formatted photos, videos.
- It recovers all raw and image formats in addition to video and audio.
- you can preview all photos recovered and then select which you want to get recovered.
- You have various options like advanced, quick and full scan to get the best results for solution of Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- It is compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- It supports recovery from different file systems as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
- It also recovers lost or deleted MXF movies, HD-MOV and Adobe EPS files
- It also recovers photos from encrypted hard drives and for unicode files.
- The interface is highly user friendly to get the perfect solution for Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped
- You can add new file types , if you don’t find it in supported file formats.
- You can download the trial version to check, it really works or not for getting solution for Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped
These benefits and features make this photo recovery software a unique and perfect solution for your Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped problem. People who have suffered from corrupted photo or video loss , always prefer to go with this photo recovery software. It won’t disappoint you in any way. You must be thinking is there any disadvantage of the software which I am not discussing.
To tell you the truth there is no disadvantage of the software. it has got wonderful ratings from all the digital agencies, to tackle the problems relating to Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped. But surely we can say that it has one limitation. And the limitation is that:
Trial version of the software will only provide you the preview of photos recovered. IT will provide you the solution for Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped by showing the preview of recovered photos. But you won’t be able to recover those photos. To recover your corrupted / deleted/ formatted photos and videos you will need to buy the license of the Photo recovery software.
Let see how to Run the photo recovery software to solve Fix Unfortunately Camera has stopped issue:
Step : 1 After Downloading and Installing Photo Recovery Software on Windows, the first screen will appear like this. Users need to click and select on recover photo, video and audio options to recover files.
Step: 2 The desired volume is to be selected to recover photos, videos and other media files.
Step: 3 The software will search and enlist files with scan in progress status
Step: 4 Once scanning is completed, the images and all other files will be listed in drive and volumes.
Step: 5 List of views of the image files can be changed
Step: 6 You need to purchase the paid version of the software to recover and save the lost, deleted and corrupted photos to the desired destination.
Step: 1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software on Mac and then Click on Recover photo, audio and video option to recover photos and other files.
Step: 2 All the drives and media volume will be listed. Select the drive from the list and click on scan now option to start the scanning process.
Step: 3 This will start the scan and will show the progress bar
Step: 4 Once the scan is completed, select the photos and other files that is to be recovered. Click on recover button after selecting the desired images or other files.
Step: 5 Preview of the image to be recovered will be shown
Step: 6 Select the desired location where the lost, deleted or corrupted images is to be saved on Mac
Stellar Phoenix performs recovery from following laptops – Asus X553MA Pentium Quad Core 4th Gen – (2 GB/500 GB HDD/DOS) X553MA-XX513D Laptop(15.6 inch- White- 2.2 kg), Asus EEEBOOK N3060 Celeron Dual Core 4th Gen – (2 GB/32 GB EMMC Storage/Windows 10) E402SA-WX227T Laptop(14.0 inch- Dark Blue- 1.65 kg), HP x360 Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/8 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 14-ba073TX 2 in 1 Laptop(14 inch- SIlver- 1.72 kg), Asus R558UF Core i5 6th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) R558UF-XO044D Laptop(15.6 inch- Glossy Dark Brown- 2.3 kg), Dell 15 Core i3 4th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Ubuntu) 3542 Laptop(15.6 inch- SIlver- 2.4 kg), HP Core i7 5th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) 15-ac028TX Laptop(15.6 inch- Jack Black Color With Textured Diamond Pattern- 2.14 kg), MSI GP Series Core i7 7th Gen – (16 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10/4 GB Graphics) GP62 7GN Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.4 kg), Lenovo Yoga 300 Pentium Quad Core 6th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/8 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) 300-11IBR 2 in 1 Laptop(11.6 inch- White- 1.4 kg), Acer TravelMate P2 Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Linux/2 GB Graphics) TMP259-G2-MG Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.2 kg), Apple MacBook Pro Core i7 7th Gen – (16 GB/256 GB SSD/Mac OS Sierra/2 GB Graphics) MPTU2HN/A(15.4 inch- SIlver- 1.83 kg)