I had captured several pictures and recorded many videos from the recently bought digital camera on my family trip to Patratu Valley. All those memorable photos and audio-video clips were stored in 16 GB SD card. After returning back when i tried to connect SD card to the computer system for transferring all the images, I was really shocked because SD card is Not Showing Files in PC. I don't know what is wrong with the SD card? Why it is not showing any of the captured pictures. Please help me what i should suppose to do?
As you encounter that SD card Not Showing Files in PC then very first thing you must do is to check whether the SD card is working on another PC or camera if so then try using another card reader for previewing your captured images. Sometimes you cannot able to see pictures on the computer then have to enable the hidden files on your SD card.
Causes Behind SD Card Not Showing Files in PC
You may lose many of your valuable photos due to SD card Not Showing Files in PC. Some of them are as listed below:
- Improper handling of storage devices like SD card.
- Because of any harmful virus attacks.
- Sudden formatting of micro SD card or digital camera.
- Constantly capturing images while on low battery mode.
- Due to any error message all images are not accessible.
- Abrupt ejection of SD card while transferring images from one device to another.
If are experiencing the situations of picture loss because of SD card Not Showing Files in PC. Then you must immediately stop using that SD card if you don't want to lose any of the memorable data from it. And then try to use a third party recover tool to regain back all the missing files from SD card. Therefore, carefully follow all the rules provided in this post.
Effective Way To Resolve SD Card Not Showing Files in PC
The Digital Photo Recovery tools is an appropriate recovery software which is capable of resolving the issue of SD card Not Showing Files in PC very efficiently. It is the most reliable restoration tool in the market that can regain back all photos which either got formatted, accidentally deleted, lost, missing, corrupted or damaged from any type of storage devices like micro SD card, CD, pen drive, SD card, external hard disks, memory card etc. By using a powerful scanning algorithms it can easily overcome this kind of hazardous situation of photo loss without any modifications.
Make sure you handle SD card Not Showing Files In PC well
if you are in a situation where you want to go for solution of SD card Not Showing Files In PC, then you need to look out for the best possible ways to solve the issue related to SD card Not Showing Files In PC. These are the common problems which we come across in our day to day life. With advancement in technology and shortage of time, people are in hurry and unwillingly do some mistakes which leads photo, video, audio loss and they land in situations like SD card Not Showing Files In PC. Corrupted photos, videos are common problems now a days. People can accidentally delete their valuable photos and videos. What to do in those situations when you are looking for the solution of SD card Not Showing Files In PC? First of all you don’t need to panic. There is solution for every problem and a perfect solution for SD card Not Showing Files In PC is also present. If talking about manual methods then only prior backup or recent backup to your computer for all photos and videos can bail you out from SD card Not Showing Files In PC situation. But if you don’t have backup then you can go for paid photo recovery software for windows and MAC system, which can handle SD card Not Showing Files In PC efficiently and help you in getting your corrupted, deleted or damaged photo, video back. This photo recovery software is best in the market and used by best photographers in case of deleted, corrupted photos, to recover them back. So if you want solution for the problem like SD card Not Showing Files In PC, then you must consider this photo recovery software.
Why SD card Not Showing Files In PC like situation happened ?
- There can be situations where you forcefully unmount your memory card. The improper handling of Memory card in the camera can lead you to find solution for SD card Not Showing Files In PC
- In some situations when your SD card is heated or get watered you can lose all your stored photos, videos in it. You will then have to find solution for SD card Not Showing Files In PC
- Virus or malware attack on SD cards can cause SD card Not Showing Files In PC situations.
- When you tend to click photos very rapidly without giving enough time to get written then your card may get corrupted and you can lose your photos.
- When battery of the camera is dying, then also you keep on clicking the photos then your memory card can get corrupt.
- Camera gives warning like “Memory Full”, you should stop clicking in those scenario, if not then you will in situation like SD card Not Showing Files In PC
- Using the same SD card in different cameras without properly formatting it, can cause SD card corruption.
- At times people accidentally deletes their photos.
- Some times when you store photos/videos on your laptop/desktop due to bad sector in hard disk you can face situations like SD card Not Showing Files In PC.
- Due to failure of your system hard drive too you can lose your valuable photos or videos.
Common errors which can be avoided to prevent SD card Not Showing Files In PC
You are here because you are searching solution for SD card Not Showing Files In PC. Imagine if this would not have happened. Yes this can be avoided by following some simple prevention steps. People are becoming careless day by day and due to their simple mistakes, they lose all their photos and videos. It’s easier to say that you have solution for SD card Not Showing Files In PC but it will cost you. So if you can just keep in mind some common things then you can save your energy and time, you will keep all your photos safe. Let’s see what all you can do to be not in situation like SD card Not Showing Files In PC:
- When you are clicking photos in your camera then it’s the single copy you have. So if you need to change the card or battery , proper switch of the camera and you can avoid the photo loss.
- Never forcefully take out memory card from the camera, it will save you from looking out solution for SD card Not Showing Files In PC
- while taking out memory card from laptop, you should always use “safely remove hardware”
- Don’t use “delete all ” button in Camera unless and until you have transferred all photos on your system.
- Never click photos , when your battery is showing running low or when your camera shows Memory Full. This will not lead to problems like SD card Not Showing Files In PC
- Always avoid using memory card from which you have accidentally deleted pictures or videos, once you use it , old photos will get overwritten and you won’t be able to recover it.
These are some major things which you can take care of in future. If you follow these rules there are chances that you won’t be in situation where you will have to check for solutions regarding SD card Not Showing Files In PC.
There are some common errors which can give you an idea that your photos are lost. These error messages are related to SD cards such as:
- SD card unexpectedly removed.
- SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it.
- Read / Write error on SD card.
- Blank SD card SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
- “Cannot Format SD Card”
- SD Card Not Formatted Error and RAW File System:
- “SD Card Cannot Be Detect by PC”
- Few other types Errors on SD Card
These errors can lead you to problems like SD card Not Showing Files In PC.
Perfect & best solution for SD card Not Showing Files In PC
We will now discuss the best photo recovery software which recovers lost photos, videos & music files. It’s the most advanced and effective software to recover photos, videos and music file from accidental deletions, corruption or formatting. It will give you solution for SD card Not Showing Files In PC to recover lost & corrupted photos and videos. SD card Not Showing Files In PC software provides you options to recover photos and videos from digital camera, SD cards, Memory cards, external storage, USB sticks and hard drives. It supports recovery of more than 100 multimedia file types. It supports all the major camera like GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak, Leica, Sony, lexar and many more. Your problem like SD card Not Showing Files In PC can be easily solved by our photo recovery software. It scans your memory card or hard disk and gives you preview of all the deleted photos, video or music fine. Once you see the preview , you can select the photos and recover them back. It can be said that an instant solution for SD card Not Showing Files In PC problem , can be easily achieved by this photo recovery software. It’s highly popular in the world and people are relying on this photo recovery software to get back their corrupted or deleted photos.
Best Features of & benefits of using photo recovery software for SD card Not Showing Files In PC
- It supports all digital camera, SD cards, Memory Cards, Hard drive, Tablets and mobile phones
- If you are getting CRC error , then it can be easily solved by the software.
- It can recover severely damaged/corrupted or formatted photos, videos.
- It recovers all raw and image formats in addition to video and audio.
- you can preview all photos recovered and then select which you want to get recovered.
- You have various options like advanced, quick and full scan to get the best results for solution of SD card Not Showing Files In PC
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- It is compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- It supports recovery from different file systems as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
- It also recovers lost or deleted MXF movies, HD-MOV and Adobe EPS files
- It also recovers photos from encrypted hard drives and for unicode files.
- The interface is highly user friendly to get the perfect solution for SD card Not Showing Files In PC
- You can add new file types , if you don’t find it in supported file formats.
- You can download the trial version to check, it really works or not for getting solution for SD card Not Showing Files In PC
These benefits and features make this photo recovery software a unique and perfect solution for your SD card Not Showing Files In PC problem. People who have suffered from corrupted photo or video loss , always prefer to go with this photo recovery software. It won’t disappoint you in any way. You must be thinking is there any disadvantage of the software which I am not discussing.
To tell you the truth there is no disadvantage of the software. it has got wonderful ratings from all the digital agencies, to tackle the problems relating to SD card Not Showing Files In PC. But surely we can say that it has one limitation. And the limitation is that:
Trial version of the software will only provide you the preview of photos recovered. IT will provide you the solution for SD card Not Showing Files In PC by showing the preview of recovered photos. But you won’t be able to recover those photos. To recover your corrupted / deleted/ formatted photos and videos you will need to buy the license of the Photo recovery software.
Let see how to Run the photo recovery software to solve SD card Not Showing Files In PC issue:
Step : 1 After Downloading and Installing Photo Recovery Software on Windows, the first screen will appear like this. Users need to click and select on recover photo, video and audio options to recover files.
Step: 2 The desired volume is to be selected to recover photos, videos and other media files.
Step: 3 The software will search and enlist files with scan in progress status
Step: 4 Once scanning is completed, the images and all other files will be listed in drive and volumes.
Step: 5 List of views of the image files can be changed
Step: 6 You need to purchase the paid version of the software to recover and save the lost, deleted and corrupted photos to the desired destination.
Step: 1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software on Mac and then Click on Recover photo, audio and video option to recover photos and other files.
Step: 2 All the drives and media volume will be listed. Select the drive from the list and click on scan now option to start the scanning process.
Step: 3 This will start the scan and will show the progress bar
Step: 4 Once the scan is completed, select the photos and other files that is to be recovered. Click on recover button after selecting the desired images or other files.
Step: 5 Preview of the image to be recovered will be shown
Step: 6 Select the desired location where the lost, deleted or corrupted images is to be saved on Mac
Stellar Phoenix performs recovery from following laptops – HP Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 15-ac120TU Laptop(15.6 inch- Flyer Red), HP Imprint Celeron Dual Core – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 15-BS548TU Laptop(15.6 inch- Jet Black- 2.1 kg), Lenovo B40-80 Core i3 4th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/DOS) 4080 Laptop(14 inch- Black), Asus Eeebook Atom Quad Core – (2 GB/32 GB EMMC Storage/Windows 10 Home) X205TA Laptop(11.6 inch- Red- 1 kg), Dell Core i5 5th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) 7548 Laptop(15.6 inch- SIlver- 2.06 kg), Asus APU Quad Core A8 – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) X540YA-XO106T Laptop(15.6 inch- Chocolate Black- 2 kg), Acer Aspire E E1-570G Notebook (3rd Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (NX.MESSI.006)(15.6 inch- Black- 2.35 kg), Lenovo B-series Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) B4080 Laptop(14 inch- Black- 2.4 kg), Dell Inspiron 7000 Core i7 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) 7560 Laptop(15.6 inch- Gray- 2 kg), Acer Predator Core i7 6th Gen – (16 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/8 GB Graphics) G9-792 Gaming Laptop(17.3 inch- Black- 4.2 kg), Lenovo G50-45 (80E3005RIN) APU Dual Core E1 4th Gen – (2 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 8 Pro/512 MB Graphics) G50-45 80E3005RIN Business Laptop(15.84 inch- Black- 2.5 kg)