Getting “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” error while playing video files? Unable to fix error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”? Such error messages can be encountered by users while playing video files such as MP4, MOV, MKV etc. Actually there can be some petty issues like the Windows player which is used to play files might not support these video format. Or may be the video file itself is corrupted and hence it is unplayable. So when users try to play and access such video files, they are confronted with error message such as “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” error. In such situation users need to get confirmed whether the video is corrupt. This can be easily checked and conformed by playing any other video file of same format on the same player. If the video file is supported and can be played then it means there was problem with the previous video file. However if you face the same error message then it suggests there is some problem with the Windows player or it is not compatible with the video format.
There can be various reasons as to why the video file gets corrupted and hence it is unplayable and throws Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”
Malware attack: if the video file is saved on the PC that has bad sector or malware infected, then it is very much possible that video file will be corrupted.
Technical glitches while recording : if the video file is not properly saved or is confronted with the issue related to low battery can really corrupt the file.
Files getting corrupt during transfer: If the SD card, USB cable or any storage device is abruptly removed while the file transfer or file is getting copied will lead to corruption of videos
How To Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”
If the video file is unplayable on your media player then may be it is not supported by the Media player so you need to try it with VLC Media Player. However you need to change the extension to .avi before proceeding further.
- First of all Open VLC Media Player
- Go to Tools >> Select Preferences >> Select Inputs / Codec Settings
- Now under Inputs / Codec select “always fix” Damaged AVI file
If there is minor corruption issue, then it will easily get fixed and your video can be played. However, if problem still exists then video File is severely corrupted and you need to use professional Video Repair Software.
Make sure you handle Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” well
if you are in a situation where you want to go for solution of Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”, then you need to look out for the best possible ways to solve the issue related to Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”. These are the common problems which we come across in our day to day life. With advancement in technology and shortage of time, people are in hurry and unwillingly do some mistakes which leads photo, video, audio loss and they land in situations like Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”. Corrupted photos, videos are common problems now a days. People can accidentally delete their valuable photos and videos. What to do in those situations when you are looking for the solution of Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”? First of all you don’t need to panic. There is solution for every problem and a perfect solution for Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” is also present. If talking about manual methods then only prior backup or recent backup to your computer for all photos and videos can bail you out from Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” situation. But if you don’t have backup then you can go for paid photo recovery software for windows and MAC system, which can handle Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” efficiently and help you in getting your corrupted, deleted or damaged photo, video back. This photo recovery software is best in the market and used by best photographers in case of deleted, corrupted photos, to recover them back. So if you want solution for the problem like Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”, then you must consider this photo recovery software.
Why Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” like situation happened ?
- There can be situations where you forcefully unmount your memory card. The improper handling of Memory card in the camera can lead you to find solution for Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”
- In some situations when your SD card is heated or get watered you can lose all your stored photos, videos in it. You will then have to find solution for Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”
- Virus or malware attack on SD cards can cause Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” situations.
- When you tend to click photos very rapidly without giving enough time to get written then your card may get corrupted and you can lose your photos.
- When battery of the camera is dying, then also you keep on clicking the photos then your memory card can get corrupt.
- Camera gives warning like “Memory Full”, you should stop clicking in those scenario, if not then you will in situation like Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”
- Using the same SD card in different cameras without properly formatting it, can cause SD card corruption.
- At times people accidentally deletes their photos.
- Some times when you store photos/videos on your laptop/desktop due to bad sector in hard disk you can face situations like Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”.
- Due to failure of your system hard drive too you can lose your valuable photos or videos.
Common errors which can be avoided to prevent Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”
You are here because you are searching solution for Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”. Imagine if this would not have happened. Yes this can be avoided by following some simple prevention steps. People are becoming careless day by day and due to their simple mistakes, they lose all their photos and videos. It’s easier to say that you have solution for Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” but it will cost you. So if you can just keep in mind some common things then you can save your energy and time, you will keep all your photos safe. Let’s see what all you can do to be not in situation like Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”:
- When you are clicking photos in your camera then it’s the single copy you have. So if you need to change the card or battery , proper switch of the camera and you can avoid the photo loss.
- Never forcefully take out memory card from the camera, it will save you from looking out solution for Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”
- while taking out memory card from laptop, you should always use “safely remove hardware”
- Don’t use “delete all ” button in Camera unless and until you have transferred all photos on your system.
- Never click photos , when your battery is showing running low or when your camera shows Memory Full. This will not lead to problems like Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”
- Always avoid using memory card from which you have accidentally deleted pictures or videos, once you use it , old photos will get overwritten and you won’t be able to recover it.
These are some major things which you can take care of in future. If you follow these rules there are chances that you won’t be in situation where you will have to check for solutions regarding Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”.
There are some common errors which can give you an idea that your photos are lost. These error messages are related to SD cards such as:
- SD card unexpectedly removed.
- SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it.
- Read / Write error on SD card.
- Blank SD card SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
- “Cannot Format SD Card”
- SD Card Not Formatted Error and RAW File System:
- “SD Card Cannot Be Detect by PC”
- Few other types Errors on SD Card
These errors can lead you to problems like Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”.
Perfect & best solution for Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”
We will now discuss the best photo recovery software which recovers lost photos, videos & music files. It’s the most advanced and effective software to recover photos, videos and music file from accidental deletions, corruption or formatting. It will give you solution for Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” to recover lost & corrupted photos and videos. Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” software provides you options to recover photos and videos from digital camera, SD cards, Memory cards, external storage, USB sticks and hard drives. It supports recovery of more than 100 multimedia file types. It supports all the major camera like GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak, Leica, Sony, lexar and many more. Your problem like Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” can be easily solved by our photo recovery software. It scans your memory card or hard disk and gives you preview of all the deleted photos, video or music fine. Once you see the preview , you can select the photos and recover them back. It can be said that an instant solution for Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” problem , can be easily achieved by this photo recovery software. It’s highly popular in the world and people are relying on this photo recovery software to get back their corrupted or deleted photos.
Best Features of & benefits of using photo recovery software for Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”
- It supports all digital camera, SD cards, Memory Cards, Hard drive, Tablets and mobile phones
- If you are getting CRC error , then it can be easily solved by the software.
- It can recover severely damaged/corrupted or formatted photos, videos.
- It recovers all raw and image formats in addition to video and audio.
- you can preview all photos recovered and then select which you want to get recovered.
- You have various options like advanced, quick and full scan to get the best results for solution of Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- It is compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- It supports recovery from different file systems as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
- It also recovers lost or deleted MXF movies, HD-MOV and Adobe EPS files
- It also recovers photos from encrypted hard drives and for unicode files.
- The interface is highly user friendly to get the perfect solution for Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”
- You can add new file types , if you don’t find it in supported file formats.
- You can download the trial version to check, it really works or not for getting solution for Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”
These benefits and features make this photo recovery software a unique and perfect solution for your Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” problem. People who have suffered from corrupted photo or video loss , always prefer to go with this photo recovery software. It won’t disappoint you in any way. You must be thinking is there any disadvantage of the software which I am not discussing.
To tell you the truth there is no disadvantage of the software. it has got wonderful ratings from all the digital agencies, to tackle the problems relating to Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf”. But surely we can say that it has one limitation. And the limitation is that:
Trial version of the software will only provide you the preview of photos recovered. IT will provide you the solution for Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” by showing the preview of recovered photos. But you won’t be able to recover those photos. To recover your corrupted / deleted/ formatted photos and videos you will need to buy the license of the Photo recovery software.
Let see how to Run the photo recovery software to solve Fix Error “This File Isn’t Playable. 0Xc10100bf” issue:
Step : 1 After Downloading and Installing Photo Recovery Software on Windows, the first screen will appear like this. Users need to click and select on recover photo, video and audio options to recover files.
Step: 2 The desired volume is to be selected to recover photos, videos and other media files.
Step: 3 The software will search and enlist files with scan in progress status
Step: 4 Once scanning is completed, the images and all other files will be listed in drive and volumes.
Step: 5 List of views of the image files can be changed
Step: 6 You need to purchase the paid version of the software to recover and save the lost, deleted and corrupted photos to the desired destination.
Step: 1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software on Mac and then Click on Recover photo, audio and video option to recover photos and other files.
Step: 2 All the drives and media volume will be listed. Select the drive from the list and click on scan now option to start the scanning process.
Step: 3 This will start the scan and will show the progress bar
Step: 4 Once the scan is completed, select the photos and other files that is to be recovered. Click on recover button after selecting the desired images or other files.
Step: 5 Preview of the image to be recovered will be shown
Step: 6 Select the desired location where the lost, deleted or corrupted images is to be saved on Mac
Stellar Phoenix performs recovery from following laptops – Asus Vivobook Max Core i3 7th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) A541UV-DM978 Laptop(15.6 inch- SIlver Gradient- 1.9 kg kg), Dell Inspiron 15R 5521 Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph)(15.6 inch- Moon Silver- 2.32 kg), Lenovo Ideapad 500s Core i5 6th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 500S-14ISK Laptop(14 inch- SIlver- 1.68 kg), HP Imprint Core i3 6th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) 15-BS579TX Laptop(15.6 inch- SParkling Black- 2.1 kg), Acer Aspire R11 Pentium Quad Core 4th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 10 Home) R3-131T-p4aa 2 in 1 Laptop(11.6 inch- Light Blue- 1.58 kg), Dell 11 Pentium Quad Core 4th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 8.1) 3147 2 in 1 Laptop(11.49 inch- 1.39 kg), Apple MacBook Core m3 7th Gen – (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Mac OS Sierra) MNYH2HN/A(12 inch- SIlver- 0.92 kg), HP Pavilion Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) 15-ac150tx Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.3 kg), Dell 15 3000 Core i3 4th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 8 Pro) 3558 Business Laptop(15.6 inch- Grey), Micromax Canvas Laptap II(Wifi+3G) Atom Quad Core 4th Gen – (2 GB/32 GB EMMC Storage/Windows 10 Home) LT777 2 in 1 Laptop(11.6 inch- Black- 1.5 kg), Dell Inspiron 3000 Core M 6th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 3169 2 in 1 Laptop(11.6 inch- Blue)