This guide includes in-depth and step by step instruction to fix 'SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer' issue. So, if you are encountering with such an error message then follow the below mentioned manual instruction as in exact order.
Facts You Must Know About SD Card
SD card is known as a reliable and effective data storage medium that allows people to store their all data as well as file in it. It is too much tiniest storage media container comes with several excellence features but sometimes due to some reason it might possible that your SD card gets corrupt which as a result you might face with an error message like 'SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer'. Well, need not to be worry at all because there is some easy and effective way through which you can easily fix 'SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer' issue.
Reasons Behind The Error SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer
- Malware or virus attack
- Corrupt camera or phone's SD card.
- Sudden power off the digital devices.
- Deletion of photos, videos and other media files from SD card.
- Abrupt removal of SD card and many more.
Solutions To Fix SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer Error
Solution 1 : Disable The Windows To Switch Off The Mass Storage Device
- Start your Windows PC.
- Bring the menu by pressing Win+X key.
- From the list, choose option of Device Manager.
- On next, expand the 'Universal Serial Bus Controller' and then after click on option of 'USB Mass Storage Device'.
- After that go to the 'Power Management' tab, uncheck checkbox that labeled as 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power'.
- Then after click on OK button to save all changes.
Solution 2 : Change The Drive Letter Name of SD Card
- Connect your memory card to your Computer.
- Click on Start icon and input 'Disk Management' the search bar and then click on Disk Management to open it.
- On next, right-click on memory card and choose option of 'Change drive letter…'.
- Now, rename the driver letter name of your SD card and save all changes by clicking on OK button.
Solution 3 : Format Your SD Card To NTFS/FAT32
- At first, enter the Disk Management.
- Right-click on SD card and then choose option of 'Format'.
- Now, choose a file system such as NTFS/FAT/FAT32 and then click on OK button.
Solution 4 : Execute Hardware Troubleshooter
- Launch Run box by pressing Win+R command.
- In Run box, type Control Panel and launch it.
- On next, click on Hardware and Sound >> click on option of 'Configure a device'.
- Now, hardware troubleshooter will be opened on your screen.
- To fix all issues with hardware, click on Next button.
Hopefully, the above described solution will definitely help you to resolve SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer issue. But in case, if your photos, videos and other media files get deleted accidentally while fixing error message then you must use an automated utility named Digital Photo Recovery Tool.
Make sure you handle SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer well
if you are in a situation where you want to go for solution of SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer, then you need to look out for the best possible ways to solve the issue related to SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer. These are the common problems which we come across in our day to day life. With advancement in technology and shortage of time, people are in hurry and unwillingly do some mistakes which leads photo, video, audio loss and they land in situations like SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer. Corrupted photos, videos are common problems now a days. People can accidentally delete their valuable photos and videos. What to do in those situations when you are looking for the solution of SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer? First of all you don’t need to panic. There is solution for every problem and a perfect solution for SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer is also present. If talking about manual methods then only prior backup or recent backup to your computer for all photos and videos can bail you out from SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer situation. But if you don’t have backup then you can go for paid photo recovery software for windows and MAC system, which can handle SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer efficiently and help you in getting your corrupted, deleted or damaged photo, video back. This photo recovery software is best in the market and used by best photographers in case of deleted, corrupted photos, to recover them back. So if you want solution for the problem like SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer, then you must consider this photo recovery software.
Why SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer like situation happened ?
- There can be situations where you forcefully unmount your memory card. The improper handling of Memory card in the camera can lead you to find solution for SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer
- In some situations when your SD card is heated or get watered you can lose all your stored photos, videos in it. You will then have to find solution for SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer
- Virus or malware attack on SD cards can cause SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer situations.
- When you tend to click photos very rapidly without giving enough time to get written then your card may get corrupted and you can lose your photos.
- When battery of the camera is dying, then also you keep on clicking the photos then your memory card can get corrupt.
- Camera gives warning like “Memory Full”, you should stop clicking in those scenario, if not then you will in situation like SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer
- Using the same SD card in different cameras without properly formatting it, can cause SD card corruption.
- At times people accidentally deletes their photos.
- Some times when you store photos/videos on your laptop/desktop due to bad sector in hard disk you can face situations like SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer.
- Due to failure of your system hard drive too you can lose your valuable photos or videos.
Common errors which can be avoided to prevent SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer
You are here because you are searching solution for SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer. Imagine if this would not have happened. Yes this can be avoided by following some simple prevention steps. People are becoming careless day by day and due to their simple mistakes, they lose all their photos and videos. It’s easier to say that you have solution for SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer but it will cost you. So if you can just keep in mind some common things then you can save your energy and time, you will keep all your photos safe. Let’s see what all you can do to be not in situation like SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer:
- When you are clicking photos in your camera then it’s the single copy you have. So if you need to change the card or battery , proper switch of the camera and you can avoid the photo loss.
- Never forcefully take out memory card from the camera, it will save you from looking out solution for SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer
- while taking out memory card from laptop, you should always use “safely remove hardware”
- Don’t use “delete all ” button in Camera unless and until you have transferred all photos on your system.
- Never click photos , when your battery is showing running low or when your camera shows Memory Full. This will not lead to problems like SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer
- Always avoid using memory card from which you have accidentally deleted pictures or videos, once you use it , old photos will get overwritten and you won’t be able to recover it.
These are some major things which you can take care of in future. If you follow these rules there are chances that you won’t be in situation where you will have to check for solutions regarding SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer.
There are some common errors which can give you an idea that your photos are lost. These error messages are related to SD cards such as:
- SD card unexpectedly removed.
- SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it.
- Read / Write error on SD card.
- Blank SD card SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
- “Cannot Format SD Card”
- SD Card Not Formatted Error and RAW File System:
- “SD Card Cannot Be Detect by PC”
- Few other types Errors on SD Card
These errors can lead you to problems like SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer.
Perfect & best solution for SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer
We will now discuss the best photo recovery software which recovers lost photos, videos & music files. It’s the most advanced and effective software to recover photos, videos and music file from accidental deletions, corruption or formatting. It will give you solution for SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer to recover lost & corrupted photos and videos. SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer software provides you options to recover photos and videos from digital camera, SD cards, Memory cards, external storage, USB sticks and hard drives. It supports recovery of more than 100 multimedia file types. It supports all the major camera like GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak, Leica, Sony, lexar and many more. Your problem like SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer can be easily solved by our photo recovery software. It scans your memory card or hard disk and gives you preview of all the deleted photos, video or music fine. Once you see the preview , you can select the photos and recover them back. It can be said that an instant solution for SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer problem , can be easily achieved by this photo recovery software. It’s highly popular in the world and people are relying on this photo recovery software to get back their corrupted or deleted photos.
Best Features of & benefits of using photo recovery software for SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer
- It supports all digital camera, SD cards, Memory Cards, Hard drive, Tablets and mobile phones
- If you are getting CRC error , then it can be easily solved by the software.
- It can recover severely damaged/corrupted or formatted photos, videos.
- It recovers all raw and image formats in addition to video and audio.
- you can preview all photos recovered and then select which you want to get recovered.
- You have various options like advanced, quick and full scan to get the best results for solution of SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- It is compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- It supports recovery from different file systems as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
- It also recovers lost or deleted MXF movies, HD-MOV and Adobe EPS files
- It also recovers photos from encrypted hard drives and for unicode files.
- The interface is highly user friendly to get the perfect solution for SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer
- You can add new file types , if you don’t find it in supported file formats.
- You can download the trial version to check, it really works or not for getting solution for SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer
These benefits and features make this photo recovery software a unique and perfect solution for your SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer problem. People who have suffered from corrupted photo or video loss , always prefer to go with this photo recovery software. It won’t disappoint you in any way. You must be thinking is there any disadvantage of the software which I am not discussing.
To tell you the truth there is no disadvantage of the software. it has got wonderful ratings from all the digital agencies, to tackle the problems relating to SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer. But surely we can say that it has one limitation. And the limitation is that:
Trial version of the software will only provide you the preview of photos recovered. IT will provide you the solution for SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer by showing the preview of recovered photos. But you won’t be able to recover those photos. To recover your corrupted / deleted/ formatted photos and videos you will need to buy the license of the Photo recovery software.
Let see how to Run the photo recovery software to solve SD Card Keeps Disappearing from Camera & Computer issue:
Step : 1 After Downloading and Installing Photo Recovery Software on Windows, the first screen will appear like this. Users need to click and select on recover photo, video and audio options to recover files.
Step: 2 The desired volume is to be selected to recover photos, videos and other media files.
Step: 3 The software will search and enlist files with scan in progress status
Step: 4 Once scanning is completed, the images and all other files will be listed in drive and volumes.
Step: 5 List of views of the image files can be changed
Step: 6 You need to purchase the paid version of the software to recover and save the lost, deleted and corrupted photos to the desired destination.
Step: 1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software on Mac and then Click on Recover photo, audio and video option to recover photos and other files.
Step: 2 All the drives and media volume will be listed. Select the drive from the list and click on scan now option to start the scanning process.
Step: 3 This will start the scan and will show the progress bar
Step: 4 Once the scan is completed, select the photos and other files that is to be recovered. Click on recover button after selecting the desired images or other files.
Step: 5 Preview of the image to be recovered will be shown
Step: 6 Select the desired location where the lost, deleted or corrupted images is to be saved on Mac
Stellar Phoenix performs recovery from following laptops – Dell Vostro Core i3 4th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Linux) 3458 Laptop(14 inch- Red), Asus X200CA-KX072D Netbook (CDC/ 2GB/ 500GB/ DOS)(11.49 inch- White), MSI GL Core i7 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) GL62M 7RDX-1878XIN Gaming Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.2 kg), Dell Inspiron 7000 Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 7460 Laptop(14 inch- Gray- 1.649 kg), MSI GE Series Core i7 7th Gen – (16 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) GE62 7RE Laptop(15.6 inch- Brown Beige), Acer Core i7 4th Gen – (12 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 8 Pro/4 GB Graphics) VN7-591G Gaming Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.4 kg), Lava Helium 14 Atom Quad Core – (2 GB/32 GB EMMC Storage/Windows 10 Home) C141 Thin and Light Laptop(14.1 inch- SIlver- 1.45 kg), MSI GL Core i7 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/4 GB Graphics) GL62M 7RDX Gaming Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.2 kg), Acer Pentium Quad Core 4th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 10 Home) E5-532 Laptop(15.6 inch- Charcoal- 2.4 kg), Asus X Series Core i3 4th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 8.1) X200LA-KX037H Laptop(11.6 inch- Black- 1.24 kg)