You tried to play your favorite AVI video file in VLC media player. But instead of playing, you are welcomed with an error message which state Codec was not correct. So in such situation, what would you do? Well, relax and first find about the problem behind the error message. You need to dig out whether the error is because of media player or AVI file. Once you find that, it will be easy to fix AVI video not playing in VLC issue.
VLC is one of the most popular and commonly used media player on Windows system. This media player support numerous video file format including AVI. But sometime user encounter error while playing AVI in VLC. If you are also experiencing the same issue then it is suggested to download any other AVI file and try to play it in VLC media player. If the new file is playing well and your AVI video not playing in VLC then it clearly means that the video file which is not playing is corrupted or damaged. There are numerous reason behind corruption or damage of AVI file such as :
- Attack of malware infection on AVI video file will corrupt its header due to which that AVI file fails to play in VLC media player.
- Sudden power surge while AVI file is processed on Windows system or being transfered can also lead to corruption of AVI files.
- Breakdown of Internet while downloading particular AVI video file can corrupt the file and it throw error while playing in VLC.
- If the hard disk has bad sector and AVI video file are saved on those sector of hard disk then chances of corruption also increase.
Software To Recover Corrupted AVI Video Files
Usually AVI video not playing in VLC issue occurs when the file is corrupted or damaged. But don't worry because you can recover corrupted or damaged AVI files with the help of a reliable utility such as Video recovery software. It is an amazing software which is specially designed to scan AVI and other video file, fix the issue and recover them safely. Apart from above mentioned reason, there may be some other reason too behind corruption of AVI files but with the help of this software you can easily recover and enjoy them.
Make sure you handle AVI Video Not Playing In VLC well
if you are in a situation where you want to go for solution of AVI Video Not Playing In VLC, then you need to look out for the best possible ways to solve the issue related to AVI Video Not Playing In VLC. These are the common problems which we come across in our day to day life. With advancement in technology and shortage of time, people are in hurry and unwillingly do some mistakes which leads photo, video, audio loss and they land in situations like AVI Video Not Playing In VLC. Corrupted photos, videos are common problems now a days. People can accidentally delete their valuable photos and videos. What to do in those situations when you are looking for the solution of AVI Video Not Playing In VLC? First of all you don’t need to panic. There is solution for every problem and a perfect solution for AVI Video Not Playing In VLC is also present. If talking about manual methods then only prior backup or recent backup to your computer for all photos and videos can bail you out from AVI Video Not Playing In VLC situation. But if you don’t have backup then you can go for paid photo recovery software for windows and MAC system, which can handle AVI Video Not Playing In VLC efficiently and help you in getting your corrupted, deleted or damaged photo, video back. This photo recovery software is best in the market and used by best photographers in case of deleted, corrupted photos, to recover them back. So if you want solution for the problem like AVI Video Not Playing In VLC, then you must consider this photo recovery software.
Why AVI Video Not Playing In VLC like situation happened ?
- There can be situations where you forcefully unmount your memory card. The improper handling of Memory card in the camera can lead you to find solution for AVI Video Not Playing In VLC
- In some situations when your SD card is heated or get watered you can lose all your stored photos, videos in it. You will then have to find solution for AVI Video Not Playing In VLC
- Virus or malware attack on SD cards can cause AVI Video Not Playing In VLC situations.
- When you tend to click photos very rapidly without giving enough time to get written then your card may get corrupted and you can lose your photos.
- When battery of the camera is dying, then also you keep on clicking the photos then your memory card can get corrupt.
- Camera gives warning like “Memory Full”, you should stop clicking in those scenario, if not then you will in situation like AVI Video Not Playing In VLC
- Using the same SD card in different cameras without properly formatting it, can cause SD card corruption.
- At times people accidentally deletes their photos.
- Some times when you store photos/videos on your laptop/desktop due to bad sector in hard disk you can face situations like AVI Video Not Playing In VLC.
- Due to failure of your system hard drive too you can lose your valuable photos or videos.
Common errors which can be avoided to prevent AVI Video Not Playing In VLC
You are here because you are searching solution for AVI Video Not Playing In VLC. Imagine if this would not have happened. Yes this can be avoided by following some simple prevention steps. People are becoming careless day by day and due to their simple mistakes, they lose all their photos and videos. It’s easier to say that you have solution for AVI Video Not Playing In VLC but it will cost you. So if you can just keep in mind some common things then you can save your energy and time, you will keep all your photos safe. Let’s see what all you can do to be not in situation like AVI Video Not Playing In VLC:
- When you are clicking photos in your camera then it’s the single copy you have. So if you need to change the card or battery , proper switch of the camera and you can avoid the photo loss.
- Never forcefully take out memory card from the camera, it will save you from looking out solution for AVI Video Not Playing In VLC
- while taking out memory card from laptop, you should always use “safely remove hardware”
- Don’t use “delete all ” button in Camera unless and until you have transferred all photos on your system.
- Never click photos , when your battery is showing running low or when your camera shows Memory Full. This will not lead to problems like AVI Video Not Playing In VLC
- Always avoid using memory card from which you have accidentally deleted pictures or videos, once you use it , old photos will get overwritten and you won’t be able to recover it.
These are some major things which you can take care of in future. If you follow these rules there are chances that you won’t be in situation where you will have to check for solutions regarding AVI Video Not Playing In VLC.
There are some common errors which can give you an idea that your photos are lost. These error messages are related to SD cards such as:
- SD card unexpectedly removed.
- SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it.
- Read / Write error on SD card.
- Blank SD card SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
- “Cannot Format SD Card”
- SD Card Not Formatted Error and RAW File System:
- “SD Card Cannot Be Detect by PC”
- Few other types Errors on SD Card
These errors can lead you to problems like AVI Video Not Playing In VLC.
Perfect & best solution for AVI Video Not Playing In VLC
We will now discuss the best photo recovery software which recovers lost photos, videos & music files. It’s the most advanced and effective software to recover photos, videos and music file from accidental deletions, corruption or formatting. It will give you solution for AVI Video Not Playing In VLC to recover lost & corrupted photos and videos. AVI Video Not Playing In VLC software provides you options to recover photos and videos from digital camera, SD cards, Memory cards, external storage, USB sticks and hard drives. It supports recovery of more than 100 multimedia file types. It supports all the major camera like GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak, Leica, Sony, lexar and many more. Your problem like AVI Video Not Playing In VLC can be easily solved by our photo recovery software. It scans your memory card or hard disk and gives you preview of all the deleted photos, video or music fine. Once you see the preview , you can select the photos and recover them back. It can be said that an instant solution for AVI Video Not Playing In VLC problem , can be easily achieved by this photo recovery software. It’s highly popular in the world and people are relying on this photo recovery software to get back their corrupted or deleted photos.
Best Features of & benefits of using photo recovery software for AVI Video Not Playing In VLC
- It supports all digital camera, SD cards, Memory Cards, Hard drive, Tablets and mobile phones
- If you are getting CRC error , then it can be easily solved by the software.
- It can recover severely damaged/corrupted or formatted photos, videos.
- It recovers all raw and image formats in addition to video and audio.
- you can preview all photos recovered and then select which you want to get recovered.
- You have various options like advanced, quick and full scan to get the best results for solution of AVI Video Not Playing In VLC
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- It is compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- It supports recovery from different file systems as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
- It also recovers lost or deleted MXF movies, HD-MOV and Adobe EPS files
- It also recovers photos from encrypted hard drives and for unicode files.
- The interface is highly user friendly to get the perfect solution for AVI Video Not Playing In VLC
- You can add new file types , if you don’t find it in supported file formats.
- You can download the trial version to check, it really works or not for getting solution for AVI Video Not Playing In VLC
These benefits and features make this photo recovery software a unique and perfect solution for your AVI Video Not Playing In VLC problem. People who have suffered from corrupted photo or video loss , always prefer to go with this photo recovery software. It won’t disappoint you in any way. You must be thinking is there any disadvantage of the software which I am not discussing.
To tell you the truth there is no disadvantage of the software. it has got wonderful ratings from all the digital agencies, to tackle the problems relating to AVI Video Not Playing In VLC. But surely we can say that it has one limitation. And the limitation is that:
Trial version of the software will only provide you the preview of photos recovered. IT will provide you the solution for AVI Video Not Playing In VLC by showing the preview of recovered photos. But you won’t be able to recover those photos. To recover your corrupted / deleted/ formatted photos and videos you will need to buy the license of the Photo recovery software.
Let see how to Run the photo recovery software to solve AVI Video Not Playing In VLC issue:
Step : 1 After Downloading and Installing Photo Recovery Software on Windows, the first screen will appear like this. Users need to click and select on recover photo, video and audio options to recover files.
Step: 2 The desired volume is to be selected to recover photos, videos and other media files.
Step: 3 The software will search and enlist files with scan in progress status
Step: 4 Once scanning is completed, the images and all other files will be listed in drive and volumes.
Step: 5 List of views of the image files can be changed
Step: 6 You need to purchase the paid version of the software to recover and save the lost, deleted and corrupted photos to the desired destination.
Step: 1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software on Mac and then Click on Recover photo, audio and video option to recover photos and other files.
Step: 2 All the drives and media volume will be listed. Select the drive from the list and click on scan now option to start the scanning process.
Step: 3 This will start the scan and will show the progress bar
Step: 4 Once the scan is completed, select the photos and other files that is to be recovered. Click on recover button after selecting the desired images or other files.
Step: 5 Preview of the image to be recovered will be shown
Step: 6 Select the desired location where the lost, deleted or corrupted images is to be saved on Mac
Stellar Phoenix performs recovery from following laptops – Asus X Series Celeron Dual Core 6th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/DOS) X540SA-XX311D Laptop(15.6 inch- Chocolate Black IMR With Hairline- 1.9 kg), Dell Vostro 2520 Laptop (2nd Gen PDC/ 2GB/ 320GB/ Linux)(15.6 inch- Grey- 2.36 kg), HP 15-r006TX Notebook (4th Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (G8D30PA)(15.6 inch- SParkling Black- 2.23 kg), Lenovo G50-80 Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) G50-80 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.5 kg), Dell Inspiron Core i3 6th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Linux) 3467 Laptop(14 inch- Black- 1.956 kg), Acer Aspire F5 Core i7 6th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) F5-572G Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.4 kg), Dell Inspiron Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 8 Pro) 5558 Business Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2 kg), Acer Aspire E5-571 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1) (NX.ML8SI.009)(15.6 inch- Black- 2.5 kg), Dell 3000 Core i5 5th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 3543 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.16 kg), HP Core i5 5th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) 15-ac027TX Laptop(15.6 inch- Jack Black Color With Textured Diamond Pattern- 2.19 kg), HP 15-g221AU (Notebook) (AMD APU Quad Core/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS) (L8N57PA)(15.6 inch- SParkling Black- 2.23 kg)