This post aims to teach you on how can you fix a corrupted SD card easily. If your SD card get corrupt due to any reason and want to fix it's related issue then go through this guide completely. Here, you will know about the reasons that lead you to corrupt SD card and an appropriate instruction through which you can easily fix a corrupted SD card.
Know how can you fix a corrupted SD card
Dealing with the corrupt SD card is really a tedious task for individual. Because SD card is not only a card where users store their data, it is used by users to keep their all valuable data and files safe. SD card can be inserted into slot which is provided in digital device. It is too much popular in the storage device specifically used in digital camera and devices. But sometimes, due to some unexpected reasons, your SD card gets corrupt and that case you need to learn how can you fix a corrupted SD card.
Get familiar with reasons that lead you to corrupt SD card
- Physical as well as logical damage to SD card.
- Use of corrupt SD card file System.
- Abrupt removal of SD card from device while transferring files.
- Using of single SD card in several devices.
- Malware or virus infection on targeted device and many more.
Manual instruction through which you can fix a corrupted SD card
Solution 1 : Use Command Prompt To Repair Corrupt SD Card
- At first, connect your SD card to PC.
- After that go to 'My Computer/This PC.'
- Under the section of 'Devices and drives', locate your SD card and then note the drive letter.
- On next, execute Command Prompt and type chkdsk h: /r (h refers to drive's letter).
Solution 2 : Assign The New Drive Letter
- At first, launch Disk Management.
- On next, look for SD card.
- After that right-click on SD card.
- Choose option of 'Change Drive Letter and Paths' and then apply changes.
- Upon applying changes, restart PC and then connect SD card.
Solution 3 : Disable Your SD Card
- First of all, connect your corrupt SD card to PC.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Right-click on SD card and choose Disable option.
- Now, wait for some few minutes and after that click on Enable option.
- Once changes take effect, restart your PC.
Hopefully, this instruction will help you to learn how can you fix a corrupted SD card. But in case, if you are unable to handle it or want to fix corrupted SD card easily in just few clicks then go through this guide completely.
Make sure you handle How can you fix a corrupted SD card well
if you are in a situation where you want to go for solution of How can you fix a corrupted SD card, then you need to look out for the best possible ways to solve the issue related to How can you fix a corrupted SD card. These are the common problems which we come across in our day to day life. With advancement in technology and shortage of time, people are in hurry and unwillingly do some mistakes which leads photo, video, audio loss and they land in situations like How can you fix a corrupted SD card. Corrupted photos, videos are common problems now a days. People can accidentally delete their valuable photos and videos. What to do in those situations when you are looking for the solution of How can you fix a corrupted SD card? First of all you don’t need to panic. There is solution for every problem and a perfect solution for How can you fix a corrupted SD card is also present. If talking about manual methods then only prior backup or recent backup to your computer for all photos and videos can bail you out from How can you fix a corrupted SD card situation. But if you don’t have backup then you can go for paid photo recovery software for windows and MAC system, which can handle How can you fix a corrupted SD card efficiently and help you in getting your corrupted, deleted or damaged photo, video back. This photo recovery software is best in the market and used by best photographers in case of deleted, corrupted photos, to recover them back. So if you want solution for the problem like How can you fix a corrupted SD card, then you must consider this photo recovery software.
Why How can you fix a corrupted SD card like situation happened ?
- There can be situations where you forcefully unmount your memory card. The improper handling of Memory card in the camera can lead you to find solution for How can you fix a corrupted SD card
- In some situations when your SD card is heated or get watered you can lose all your stored photos, videos in it. You will then have to find solution for How can you fix a corrupted SD card
- Virus or malware attack on SD cards can cause How can you fix a corrupted SD card situations.
- When you tend to click photos very rapidly without giving enough time to get written then your card may get corrupted and you can lose your photos.
- When battery of the camera is dying, then also you keep on clicking the photos then your memory card can get corrupt.
- Camera gives warning like “Memory Full”, you should stop clicking in those scenario, if not then you will in situation like How can you fix a corrupted SD card
- Using the same SD card in different cameras without properly formatting it, can cause SD card corruption.
- At times people accidentally deletes their photos.
- Some times when you store photos/videos on your laptop/desktop due to bad sector in hard disk you can face situations like How can you fix a corrupted SD card.
- Due to failure of your system hard drive too you can lose your valuable photos or videos.
Common errors which can be avoided to prevent How can you fix a corrupted SD card
You are here because you are searching solution for How can you fix a corrupted SD card. Imagine if this would not have happened. Yes this can be avoided by following some simple prevention steps. People are becoming careless day by day and due to their simple mistakes, they lose all their photos and videos. It’s easier to say that you have solution for How can you fix a corrupted SD card but it will cost you. So if you can just keep in mind some common things then you can save your energy and time, you will keep all your photos safe. Let’s see what all you can do to be not in situation like How can you fix a corrupted SD card:
- When you are clicking photos in your camera then it’s the single copy you have. So if you need to change the card or battery , proper switch of the camera and you can avoid the photo loss.
- Never forcefully take out memory card from the camera, it will save you from looking out solution for How can you fix a corrupted SD card
- while taking out memory card from laptop, you should always use “safely remove hardware”
- Don’t use “delete all ” button in Camera unless and until you have transferred all photos on your system.
- Never click photos , when your battery is showing running low or when your camera shows Memory Full. This will not lead to problems like How can you fix a corrupted SD card
- Always avoid using memory card from which you have accidentally deleted pictures or videos, once you use it , old photos will get overwritten and you won’t be able to recover it.
These are some major things which you can take care of in future. If you follow these rules there are chances that you won’t be in situation where you will have to check for solutions regarding How can you fix a corrupted SD card.
There are some common errors which can give you an idea that your photos are lost. These error messages are related to SD cards such as:
- SD card unexpectedly removed.
- SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it.
- Read / Write error on SD card.
- Blank SD card SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
- “Cannot Format SD Card”
- SD Card Not Formatted Error and RAW File System:
- “SD Card Cannot Be Detect by PC”
- Few other types Errors on SD Card
These errors can lead you to problems like How can you fix a corrupted SD card.
Perfect & best solution for How can you fix a corrupted SD card
We will now discuss the best photo recovery software which recovers lost photos, videos & music files. It’s the most advanced and effective software to recover photos, videos and music file from accidental deletions, corruption or formatting. It will give you solution for How can you fix a corrupted SD card to recover lost & corrupted photos and videos. How can you fix a corrupted SD card software provides you options to recover photos and videos from digital camera, SD cards, Memory cards, external storage, USB sticks and hard drives. It supports recovery of more than 100 multimedia file types. It supports all the major camera like GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak, Leica, Sony, lexar and many more. Your problem like How can you fix a corrupted SD card can be easily solved by our photo recovery software. It scans your memory card or hard disk and gives you preview of all the deleted photos, video or music fine. Once you see the preview , you can select the photos and recover them back. It can be said that an instant solution for How can you fix a corrupted SD card problem , can be easily achieved by this photo recovery software. It’s highly popular in the world and people are relying on this photo recovery software to get back their corrupted or deleted photos.
Best Features of & benefits of using photo recovery software for How can you fix a corrupted SD card
- It supports all digital camera, SD cards, Memory Cards, Hard drive, Tablets and mobile phones
- If you are getting CRC error , then it can be easily solved by the software.
- It can recover severely damaged/corrupted or formatted photos, videos.
- It recovers all raw and image formats in addition to video and audio.
- you can preview all photos recovered and then select which you want to get recovered.
- You have various options like advanced, quick and full scan to get the best results for solution of How can you fix a corrupted SD card
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- It is compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- It supports recovery from different file systems as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
- It also recovers lost or deleted MXF movies, HD-MOV and Adobe EPS files
- It also recovers photos from encrypted hard drives and for unicode files.
- The interface is highly user friendly to get the perfect solution for How can you fix a corrupted SD card
- You can add new file types , if you don’t find it in supported file formats.
- You can download the trial version to check, it really works or not for getting solution for How can you fix a corrupted SD card
These benefits and features make this photo recovery software a unique and perfect solution for your How can you fix a corrupted SD card problem. People who have suffered from corrupted photo or video loss , always prefer to go with this photo recovery software. It won’t disappoint you in any way. You must be thinking is there any disadvantage of the software which I am not discussing.
To tell you the truth there is no disadvantage of the software. it has got wonderful ratings from all the digital agencies, to tackle the problems relating to How can you fix a corrupted SD card. But surely we can say that it has one limitation. And the limitation is that:
Trial version of the software will only provide you the preview of photos recovered. IT will provide you the solution for How can you fix a corrupted SD card by showing the preview of recovered photos. But you won’t be able to recover those photos. To recover your corrupted / deleted/ formatted photos and videos you will need to buy the license of the Photo recovery software.
Let see how to Run the photo recovery software to solve How can you fix a corrupted SD card issue:
Step : 1 After Downloading and Installing Photo Recovery Software on Windows, the first screen will appear like this. Users need to click and select on recover photo, video and audio options to recover files.
Step: 2 The desired volume is to be selected to recover photos, videos and other media files.
Step: 3 The software will search and enlist files with scan in progress status
Step: 4 Once scanning is completed, the images and all other files will be listed in drive and volumes.
Step: 5 List of views of the image files can be changed
Step: 6 You need to purchase the paid version of the software to recover and save the lost, deleted and corrupted photos to the desired destination.
Step: 1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software on Mac and then Click on Recover photo, audio and video option to recover photos and other files.
Step: 2 All the drives and media volume will be listed. Select the drive from the list and click on scan now option to start the scanning process.
Step: 3 This will start the scan and will show the progress bar
Step: 4 Once the scan is completed, select the photos and other files that is to be recovered. Click on recover button after selecting the desired images or other files.
Step: 5 Preview of the image to be recovered will be shown
Step: 6 Select the desired location where the lost, deleted or corrupted images is to be saved on Mac
Stellar Phoenix performs recovery from following laptops – Acer Aspire ES APU Quad Core A8 6th Gen – (6 GB/1 TB HDD/Linux) ES1-521-899k Laptop(15.6 inch- Diamond Black- 2.4 kg), Asus Transformer Flip Touch Core i5 4th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 8.1/2 GB Graphics) TP300LD Laptop(13.3 inch- SIlver- 1.75 kg), Asus F Series Core i3 4th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 8 Pro) F200LA Business Laptop(11.78 inch- Black- 1.24 kg), Lenovo Core i5 5th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/8 GB SSD/Windows 8.1/2 GB Graphics) U41-70 Laptop(14 inch- Red- 1.68 kg), MSI G Core i7 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) GL62M 7RDX Gaming Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.2 kg), MSI GP Core i7 7th Gen – (16 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/6 GB Graphics) GP62MVR 7RFX-1002IN Gaming Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.2 kg), Apple Macbook Pro Core i7 – (16 GB/256 GB SSD/Mac OS Sierra/2 GB Graphics) MLH32HN/A(15 inch- SPace Grey- 1.83 kg), Asus X Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) X540LA Laptop(15.6 inch- Chocolate Black With Hairline Texture- 1.9 kG kg), Dell Inspiron Core i3 6th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) 3567 Laptop(15.6 inch- Grey), Dell Inspiron Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 5567 Laptop(15.6 inch- Grey), HP Pentium Quad Core – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) 15-BE002TU Laptop(15.6 inch- Jack Black- 2.19 kg)