Hey I am unable to play M4V files on QuickTime. When I try to play, I am getting error 23132. Can Someone help me out to Fix QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files. Can this error ever be fixed ?
Generally when M4Vfiles are played or opened on QuickTime Player on Windows system users face QuickTime Error 23132. Actually QuickTime can play both video formats as M4V and MOV. But it is found that when users upgrade iTunes then such discrepancies is observed due failure of desired operations on Windows File System. There can be various reason for QuickTime Error 23132.
Let us take a look at Common reasons behind QuickTime Error 23132
- Virus attack
- Corruption in QuickTime Player
- damaged Windows Registry files
- improper or faulty installation of QuickTime Player
- Damaged Windows File System
How To Manually Fix QuickTime Error 23132
Sometimes due to collection of large number of junk and cache files on the computer also leads to QuickTime Error 23132 and related issues. So it is better to Clean out all the junk files by performing Disk Cleanup.
- Press and Go to Start option and type Command in the Search Box
- Now Press and hold Shift + Ctrl keys in Combination and hit enter
- You need to Type cleanmgr, then again hit Enter Button
- This will clear show the details of amount of space to be cleaned
- Now press OK to clean the junk
Once done, you need to check whether error gets fixed or still you are getting QuickTime Error 23132.
If still you are getting the error, then you need to update the device drivers to fix QuickTime Error 23132
- Click on Windows + X, then select the Device Manager
- Now select the right Category to find out the device name
- Now right click after you select the device and select Update Driver Option
- This will search for any latest update and will automatically update the obsolete drivers to fix QuickTime Error 23132.
However if still the error is not fixed, then M4V file might be corrupted and if that is the case, you need to use third party Video Repair Software. It is a robust tool to repair and fix QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files easily.
Make sure you handle QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files well
if you are in a situation where you want to go for solution of QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files, then you need to look out for the best possible ways to solve the issue related to QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files. These are the common problems which we come across in our day to day life. With advancement in technology and shortage of time, people are in hurry and unwillingly do some mistakes which leads photo, video, audio loss and they land in situations like QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files. Corrupted photos, videos are common problems now a days. People can accidentally delete their valuable photos and videos. What to do in those situations when you are looking for the solution of QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files? First of all you don’t need to panic. There is solution for every problem and a perfect solution for QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files is also present. If talking about manual methods then only prior backup or recent backup to your computer for all photos and videos can bail you out from QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files situation. But if you don’t have backup then you can go for paid photo recovery software for windows and MAC system, which can handle QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files efficiently and help you in getting your corrupted, deleted or damaged photo, video back. This photo recovery software is best in the market and used by best photographers in case of deleted, corrupted photos, to recover them back. So if you want solution for the problem like QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files, then you must consider this photo recovery software.
Why QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files like situation happened ?
- There can be situations where you forcefully unmount your memory card. The improper handling of Memory card in the camera can lead you to find solution for QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files
- In some situations when your SD card is heated or get watered you can lose all your stored photos, videos in it. You will then have to find solution for QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files
- Virus or malware attack on SD cards can cause QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files situations.
- When you tend to click photos very rapidly without giving enough time to get written then your card may get corrupted and you can lose your photos.
- When battery of the camera is dying, then also you keep on clicking the photos then your memory card can get corrupt.
- Camera gives warning like “Memory Full”, you should stop clicking in those scenario, if not then you will in situation like QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files
- Using the same SD card in different cameras without properly formatting it, can cause SD card corruption.
- At times people accidentally deletes their photos.
- Some times when you store photos/videos on your laptop/desktop due to bad sector in hard disk you can face situations like QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files.
- Due to failure of your system hard drive too you can lose your valuable photos or videos.
Common errors which can be avoided to prevent QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files
You are here because you are searching solution for QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files. Imagine if this would not have happened. Yes this can be avoided by following some simple prevention steps. People are becoming careless day by day and due to their simple mistakes, they lose all their photos and videos. It’s easier to say that you have solution for QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files but it will cost you. So if you can just keep in mind some common things then you can save your energy and time, you will keep all your photos safe. Let’s see what all you can do to be not in situation like QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files:
- When you are clicking photos in your camera then it’s the single copy you have. So if you need to change the card or battery , proper switch of the camera and you can avoid the photo loss.
- Never forcefully take out memory card from the camera, it will save you from looking out solution for QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files
- while taking out memory card from laptop, you should always use “safely remove hardware”
- Don’t use “delete all ” button in Camera unless and until you have transferred all photos on your system.
- Never click photos , when your battery is showing running low or when your camera shows Memory Full. This will not lead to problems like QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files
- Always avoid using memory card from which you have accidentally deleted pictures or videos, once you use it , old photos will get overwritten and you won’t be able to recover it.
These are some major things which you can take care of in future. If you follow these rules there are chances that you won’t be in situation where you will have to check for solutions regarding QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files.
There are some common errors which can give you an idea that your photos are lost. These error messages are related to SD cards such as:
- SD card unexpectedly removed.
- SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it.
- Read / Write error on SD card.
- Blank SD card SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
- “Cannot Format SD Card”
- SD Card Not Formatted Error and RAW File System:
- “SD Card Cannot Be Detect by PC”
- Few other types Errors on SD Card
These errors can lead you to problems like QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files.
Perfect & best solution for QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files
We will now discuss the best photo recovery software which recovers lost photos, videos & music files. It’s the most advanced and effective software to recover photos, videos and music file from accidental deletions, corruption or formatting. It will give you solution for QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files to recover lost & corrupted photos and videos. QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files software provides you options to recover photos and videos from digital camera, SD cards, Memory cards, external storage, USB sticks and hard drives. It supports recovery of more than 100 multimedia file types. It supports all the major camera like GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak, Leica, Sony, lexar and many more. Your problem like QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files can be easily solved by our photo recovery software. It scans your memory card or hard disk and gives you preview of all the deleted photos, video or music fine. Once you see the preview , you can select the photos and recover them back. It can be said that an instant solution for QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files problem , can be easily achieved by this photo recovery software. It’s highly popular in the world and people are relying on this photo recovery software to get back their corrupted or deleted photos.
Best Features of & benefits of using photo recovery software for QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files
- It supports all digital camera, SD cards, Memory Cards, Hard drive, Tablets and mobile phones
- If you are getting CRC error , then it can be easily solved by the software.
- It can recover severely damaged/corrupted or formatted photos, videos.
- It recovers all raw and image formats in addition to video and audio.
- you can preview all photos recovered and then select which you want to get recovered.
- You have various options like advanced, quick and full scan to get the best results for solution of QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- It is compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- It supports recovery from different file systems as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
- It also recovers lost or deleted MXF movies, HD-MOV and Adobe EPS files
- It also recovers photos from encrypted hard drives and for unicode files.
- The interface is highly user friendly to get the perfect solution for QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files
- You can add new file types , if you don’t find it in supported file formats.
- You can download the trial version to check, it really works or not for getting solution for QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files
These benefits and features make this photo recovery software a unique and perfect solution for your QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files problem. People who have suffered from corrupted photo or video loss , always prefer to go with this photo recovery software. It won’t disappoint you in any way. You must be thinking is there any disadvantage of the software which I am not discussing.
To tell you the truth there is no disadvantage of the software. it has got wonderful ratings from all the digital agencies, to tackle the problems relating to QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files. But surely we can say that it has one limitation. And the limitation is that:
Trial version of the software will only provide you the preview of photos recovered. IT will provide you the solution for QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files by showing the preview of recovered photos. But you won’t be able to recover those photos. To recover your corrupted / deleted/ formatted photos and videos you will need to buy the license of the Photo recovery software.
Let see how to Run the photo recovery software to solve QuickTime Error 23132 with M4V Files issue:
Step : 1 After Downloading and Installing Photo Recovery Software on Windows, the first screen will appear like this. Users need to click and select on recover photo, video and audio options to recover files.
Step: 2 The desired volume is to be selected to recover photos, videos and other media files.
Step: 3 The software will search and enlist files with scan in progress status
Step: 4 Once scanning is completed, the images and all other files will be listed in drive and volumes.
Step: 5 List of views of the image files can be changed
Step: 6 You need to purchase the paid version of the software to recover and save the lost, deleted and corrupted photos to the desired destination.
Step: 1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software on Mac and then Click on Recover photo, audio and video option to recover photos and other files.
Step: 2 All the drives and media volume will be listed. Select the drive from the list and click on scan now option to start the scanning process.
Step: 3 This will start the scan and will show the progress bar
Step: 4 Once the scan is completed, select the photos and other files that is to be recovered. Click on recover button after selecting the desired images or other files.
Step: 5 Preview of the image to be recovered will be shown
Step: 6 Select the desired location where the lost, deleted or corrupted images is to be saved on Mac
Stellar Phoenix performs recovery from following laptops – Acer Aspire E APU Quad Core A10 7th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Linux) E5-553-T4PT Laptop(15.6 inch- Obsidian Black- 2.39 kg), Dell 5000 Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 5578 2 in 1 Laptop(15.6 inch- SIlver- 2.2kg kg), HP Pavilion Core i3 6th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 13-U004TU 2 in 1 Laptop(13.3 inch- Turbo SIlver- 1.66 kg), Dell Vostro 14 V3446 Notebook (4th Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Ubuntu/ 2 GB Graph)(13.86 inch- Red- 2.04 kg), Acer Aspire ES 15 Pentium Quad Core 4th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) Laptop(15.6 inch- Diamond Black- 2.4 kg), Dell 15 Core i3 4th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 8.1) 3558 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.2 kg), Asus A555LA Core i3 4th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) A555LA-XX1756T Laptop(15.6 inch- Red- 2.3 kg kg), HP Pavilion Core i7 6th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) AC619TX Laptop(15.6 inch- Turbo SIlver), HP Imprint Celeron Dual Core – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 15-BS548TU Laptop(15.6 inch- Jet Black- 2.1 kg), Lenovo Pentium Quad Core 4th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 8.1) G50-30 Laptop(15.6 inch- 2.1 kg), Acer ES 11 Celeron Dual Core 4th Gen – (2 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 10 Home) ES1-131 Laptop(11.6 inch- Black- 1.25 kg)