Presently I was using the Google Photos to have the back up files of my several years family pictures. But last night my one of the most favorite family trip album were accidentally deleted from my gallery of my mobile. It also got accidentally deleted from the Google Photos. Now I am wondering How To Recover Deleted Photos From Google Photos? Is there any method to regain all the permanently deleted photos from Google Photos?
Google Photos can be defined as a photo repository which acts like a famous storage application and convenient photo sharing method developed by Google. It can backup all the photos of multiple devices with a smart searching tool which is used for the iOS and Android devices. Thus, you may free up the storage spaces of your devices by saving unlimited pictures up to 16 mega-pixels and videos upto 1080p resolution. The user may back up all their photos to the Google Cloud and then can be easily viewed on any mobile or computer system. This also ensures that all the saved photos are safe in Google Photos but there are can be several cases of deletion of pictures and videos. If you are also facing any kind of photo loss like situations due to any reasons then must read this article carefully to know the effective solution to know how to Retrieve Deleted Photos From Google Photos?
If you don't have the back up copies of the deleted media files then should try using all the below solutions to recover deleted photos from Google Photos:
Method.1- Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos In Trash (Recycle Bin)
If your precious pictures got mistakenly deleted from the Google Photos but it will remain in Trash folder for about 60 days after deleting from the application. Therefore, you can easily restore all the deleted photos from Trash folder of your mobile or system with 60 days of duration. For this you need to follow all the steps provided below:
For An Android Phones
Step1- Open the Google Photos application on the mobile phone.
Step2- At the top left corner of app tab on Menu.
Step3- Then click on Trash or Bin.
Step4- Simply select all the deleted photos or videos that you want to recover from Trash.
Step5- Then tab on Restore button to recover all the chosen files.
In this way you may efficiently recover all the lost photos from Google Photos and can be easily restored in the library or may get added to the respective albums.
For A Computer System
Step1- On the computer system first of all try to open the photos.google.com in your browser.
Step2- Now click at the top left corner on the Menu.
Step3- Choose Trash.
Step4- Then try to select all the pictures you want to restore. Now place the cursor at the photos and then click on Done icon.
Step5- For recovering all the images and videos from Google Photos, click on Restore button at the top right corner.
In this way all the deleted photos will be retrieved back from Google Photos to the gallery application of your computer system. But if you cannot see any of the deleted files in Trash folder the it means that all photos are permanently deleted. Hence, you must take help of a reliable photo recovery software to regain back all the deleted photos from the system or android devices.
Method.2- Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos By Using a Recovery Tool
If you are unable to retrieve any of the valuable photos from Google Photos Trash of the Android or computer system. Or you cannot find any of the deleted photos in trash folder after the 60 days of duration. Then you need to use a proper recovery software to recover deleted photos from Google Photos. The Digital Photo Recovery Tool is one of the effective solution to recover all accidentally deleted photos from Google Photos after 60 days. This is considered to be the most reliable as well as secured way of recovering lost images from Android devices, laptop, memory card etc without any modifications. This also helps the user in regaining back all the missing file formats like AVI, JPG, MP4, WAV, TiFF, PNG etc without any technical knowledge.
Make sure you handle Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos well
if you are in a situation where you want to go for solution of Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos, then you need to look out for the best possible ways to solve the issue related to Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos. These are the common problems which we come across in our day to day life. With advancement in technology and shortage of time, people are in hurry and unwillingly do some mistakes which leads photo, video, audio loss and they land in situations like Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos. Corrupted photos, videos are common problems now a days. People can accidentally delete their valuable photos and videos. What to do in those situations when you are looking for the solution of Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos? First of all you don’t need to panic. There is solution for every problem and a perfect solution for Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos is also present. If talking about manual methods then only prior backup or recent backup to your computer for all photos and videos can bail you out from Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos situation. But if you don’t have backup then you can go for paid photo recovery software for windows and MAC system, which can handle Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos efficiently and help you in getting your corrupted, deleted or damaged photo, video back. This photo recovery software is best in the market and used by best photographers in case of deleted, corrupted photos, to recover them back. So if you want solution for the problem like Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos, then you must consider this photo recovery software.
Why Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos like situation happened ?
- There can be situations where you forcefully unmount your memory card. The improper handling of Memory card in the camera can lead you to find solution for Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos
- In some situations when your SD card is heated or get watered you can lose all your stored photos, videos in it. You will then have to find solution for Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos
- Virus or malware attack on SD cards can cause Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos situations.
- When you tend to click photos very rapidly without giving enough time to get written then your card may get corrupted and you can lose your photos.
- When battery of the camera is dying, then also you keep on clicking the photos then your memory card can get corrupt.
- Camera gives warning like “Memory Full”, you should stop clicking in those scenario, if not then you will in situation like Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos
- Using the same SD card in different cameras without properly formatting it, can cause SD card corruption.
- At times people accidentally deletes their photos.
- Some times when you store photos/videos on your laptop/desktop due to bad sector in hard disk you can face situations like Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos.
- Due to failure of your system hard drive too you can lose your valuable photos or videos.
Common errors which can be avoided to prevent Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos
You are here because you are searching solution for Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos. Imagine if this would not have happened. Yes this can be avoided by following some simple prevention steps. People are becoming careless day by day and due to their simple mistakes, they lose all their photos and videos. It’s easier to say that you have solution for Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos but it will cost you. So if you can just keep in mind some common things then you can save your energy and time, you will keep all your photos safe. Let’s see what all you can do to be not in situation like Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos:
- When you are clicking photos in your camera then it’s the single copy you have. So if you need to change the card or battery , proper switch of the camera and you can avoid the photo loss.
- Never forcefully take out memory card from the camera, it will save you from looking out solution for Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos
- while taking out memory card from laptop, you should always use “safely remove hardware”
- Don’t use “delete all ” button in Camera unless and until you have transferred all photos on your system.
- Never click photos , when your battery is showing running low or when your camera shows Memory Full. This will not lead to problems like Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos
- Always avoid using memory card from which you have accidentally deleted pictures or videos, once you use it , old photos will get overwritten and you won’t be able to recover it.
These are some major things which you can take care of in future. If you follow these rules there are chances that you won’t be in situation where you will have to check for solutions regarding Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos.
There are some common errors which can give you an idea that your photos are lost. These error messages are related to SD cards such as:
- SD card unexpectedly removed.
- SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it.
- Read / Write error on SD card.
- Blank SD card SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
- “Cannot Format SD Card”
- SD Card Not Formatted Error and RAW File System:
- “SD Card Cannot Be Detect by PC”
- Few other types Errors on SD Card
These errors can lead you to problems like Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos.
Perfect & best solution for Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos
We will now discuss the best photo recovery software which recovers lost photos, videos & music files. It’s the most advanced and effective software to recover photos, videos and music file from accidental deletions, corruption or formatting. It will give you solution for Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos to recover lost & corrupted photos and videos. Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos software provides you options to recover photos and videos from digital camera, SD cards, Memory cards, external storage, USB sticks and hard drives. It supports recovery of more than 100 multimedia file types. It supports all the major camera like GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak, Leica, Sony, lexar and many more. Your problem like Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos can be easily solved by our photo recovery software. It scans your memory card or hard disk and gives you preview of all the deleted photos, video or music fine. Once you see the preview , you can select the photos and recover them back. It can be said that an instant solution for Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos problem , can be easily achieved by this photo recovery software. It’s highly popular in the world and people are relying on this photo recovery software to get back their corrupted or deleted photos.
Best Features of & benefits of using photo recovery software for Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos
- It supports all digital camera, SD cards, Memory Cards, Hard drive, Tablets and mobile phones
- If you are getting CRC error , then it can be easily solved by the software.
- It can recover severely damaged/corrupted or formatted photos, videos.
- It recovers all raw and image formats in addition to video and audio.
- you can preview all photos recovered and then select which you want to get recovered.
- You have various options like advanced, quick and full scan to get the best results for solution of Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- It is compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- It supports recovery from different file systems as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
- It also recovers lost or deleted MXF movies, HD-MOV and Adobe EPS files
- It also recovers photos from encrypted hard drives and for unicode files.
- The interface is highly user friendly to get the perfect solution for Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos
- You can add new file types , if you don’t find it in supported file formats.
- You can download the trial version to check, it really works or not for getting solution for Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos
These benefits and features make this photo recovery software a unique and perfect solution for your Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos problem. People who have suffered from corrupted photo or video loss , always prefer to go with this photo recovery software. It won’t disappoint you in any way. You must be thinking is there any disadvantage of the software which I am not discussing.
To tell you the truth there is no disadvantage of the software. it has got wonderful ratings from all the digital agencies, to tackle the problems relating to Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos. But surely we can say that it has one limitation. And the limitation is that:
Trial version of the software will only provide you the preview of photos recovered. IT will provide you the solution for Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos by showing the preview of recovered photos. But you won’t be able to recover those photos. To recover your corrupted / deleted/ formatted photos and videos you will need to buy the license of the Photo recovery software.
Let see how to Run the photo recovery software to solve Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos issue:
Step : 1 After Downloading and Installing Photo Recovery Software on Windows, the first screen will appear like this. Users need to click and select on recover photo, video and audio options to recover files.
Step: 2 The desired volume is to be selected to recover photos, videos and other media files.
Step: 3 The software will search and enlist files with scan in progress status
Step: 4 Once scanning is completed, the images and all other files will be listed in drive and volumes.
Step: 5 List of views of the image files can be changed
Step: 6 You need to purchase the paid version of the software to recover and save the lost, deleted and corrupted photos to the desired destination.
Step: 1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software on Mac and then Click on Recover photo, audio and video option to recover photos and other files.
Step: 2 All the drives and media volume will be listed. Select the drive from the list and click on scan now option to start the scanning process.
Step: 3 This will start the scan and will show the progress bar
Step: 4 Once the scan is completed, select the photos and other files that is to be recovered. Click on recover button after selecting the desired images or other files.
Step: 5 Preview of the image to be recovered will be shown
Step: 6 Select the desired location where the lost, deleted or corrupted images is to be saved on Mac
Stellar Phoenix performs recovery from following laptops – Dell Inspiron Core i3 6th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 3158 2 in 1 Laptop(11.6 inch- SIlver- 1.3 kg), Dell Vostro Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Pro) 3558 Business Laptop(15.6 inch- Black), Apple MD760HN/B MacBook Air (Ci5/ 4GB/ 128GB Flash/ Mac OS X Mavericks)(12.87 inch- SIlver- 1.35 kg), Asus X Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) X540LA Laptop(15.6 inch- Chocolate Black With Hairline Texture- 1.9 kG kg), HP G4-1303AU Notebook (APU Dual Core A4/ 2GB/ 500GB/ Free DOS) (D7Z60PC)(13.86 inch- Black- 2.1 kg), Asus X200CA-KX072D Netbook (CDC/ 2GB/ 500GB/ DOS)(11.49 inch- White), Dell Vostro Core i5 6th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Pro) 3559 Business Laptop(15.6 inch- Black), Lenovo Y50-70 Core i7 4th Gen – (16 GB/1 TB HDD/8 GB SSD/Windows 8 Pro/4 GB Graphics) Y50-70 Business Laptop(15.6 inch- Black)