Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone? This is one of the most pertinent query that comes to the mind of iPhone users. Usually users are anxious while they reset iPhone to factory settings.
Since they get worried whether the personal data on iPhone can be misused even after factory reset. Actually factory reset is mostly used if iPhone often freezes or crashes or when in case someone wants to sell it. Generally factory reset is recommended to be done as it wipes away all the data present in iPhone such as contacts, messages, call logs, calendar, chats, notes, installed apps, passwords gets deleted as well as it resets all the saved settings to default. Despite of clearing all the data or by resetting data to factory reset, many of the iPhone users still get worried about the passwords which were saved on iPhone. Can it be misused even after factory reset is done. Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone? This question always strikes often. Keep reading 5the post to know whether factory reset deletes everything on iPhone or not?
How To Factory Reset iPhone?
- If you want to factory reset iPhone, you need to select and go to settings option
- Exit or quit all the running apps on iPhone.
- Now you need to Go to Settings then select General and select Reset option
- Click on Erase All Content and Settings
- You need to enter the Apple passcode and then select Erase iPhone option.
- Once after the data gets erased, iPhone will restart itself automatically
Do Factory Reset Deletes Data from iTunes and iCloud?
The answer to this question is NO as data which are transferred using iTunes and iCloud remains intact.. Actually the data which is saved on iCloud gets stored on servers as iCloud backup. Also the data on iTunes is stored on PC or Mac hard drive. Once the iPhone is reset all the data gets wiped out and only iOS software which was pre-installed remains. All other apps such as Camera, Calendar Compass, Contacts as apps continue to exist. However all the data will get erased from these apps after factory reset.
Make sure you handle Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone well
if you are in a situation where you want to go for solution of Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone, then you need to look out for the best possible ways to solve the issue related to Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone. These are the common problems which we come across in our day to day life. With advancement in technology and shortage of time, people are in hurry and unwillingly do some mistakes which leads photo, video, audio loss and they land in situations like Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone. Corrupted photos, videos are common problems now a days. People can accidentally delete their valuable photos and videos. What to do in those situations when you are looking for the solution of Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone? First of all you don’t need to panic. There is solution for every problem and a perfect solution for Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone is also present. If talking about manual methods then only prior backup or recent backup to your computer for all photos and videos can bail you out from Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone situation. But if you don’t have backup then you can go for paid photo recovery software for windows and MAC system, which can handle Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone efficiently and help you in getting your corrupted, deleted or damaged photo, video back. This photo recovery software is best in the market and used by best photographers in case of deleted, corrupted photos, to recover them back. So if you want solution for the problem like Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone, then you must consider this photo recovery software.
Why Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone like situation happened ?
- There can be situations where you forcefully unmount your memory card. The improper handling of Memory card in the camera can lead you to find solution for Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone
- In some situations when your SD card is heated or get watered you can lose all your stored photos, videos in it. You will then have to find solution for Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone
- Virus or malware attack on SD cards can cause Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone situations.
- When you tend to click photos very rapidly without giving enough time to get written then your card may get corrupted and you can lose your photos.
- When battery of the camera is dying, then also you keep on clicking the photos then your memory card can get corrupt.
- Camera gives warning like “Memory Full”, you should stop clicking in those scenario, if not then you will in situation like Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone
- Using the same SD card in different cameras without properly formatting it, can cause SD card corruption.
- At times people accidentally deletes their photos.
- Some times when you store photos/videos on your laptop/desktop due to bad sector in hard disk you can face situations like Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone.
- Due to failure of your system hard drive too you can lose your valuable photos or videos.
Common errors which can be avoided to prevent Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone
You are here because you are searching solution for Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone. Imagine if this would not have happened. Yes this can be avoided by following some simple prevention steps. People are becoming careless day by day and due to their simple mistakes, they lose all their photos and videos. It’s easier to say that you have solution for Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone but it will cost you. So if you can just keep in mind some common things then you can save your energy and time, you will keep all your photos safe. Let’s see what all you can do to be not in situation like Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone:
- When you are clicking photos in your camera then it’s the single copy you have. So if you need to change the card or battery , proper switch of the camera and you can avoid the photo loss.
- Never forcefully take out memory card from the camera, it will save you from looking out solution for Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone
- while taking out memory card from laptop, you should always use “safely remove hardware”
- Don’t use “delete all ” button in Camera unless and until you have transferred all photos on your system.
- Never click photos , when your battery is showing running low or when your camera shows Memory Full. This will not lead to problems like Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone
- Always avoid using memory card from which you have accidentally deleted pictures or videos, once you use it , old photos will get overwritten and you won’t be able to recover it.
These are some major things which you can take care of in future. If you follow these rules there are chances that you won’t be in situation where you will have to check for solutions regarding Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone.
There are some common errors which can give you an idea that your photos are lost. These error messages are related to SD cards such as:
- SD card unexpectedly removed.
- SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it.
- Read / Write error on SD card.
- Blank SD card SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
- “Cannot Format SD Card”
- SD Card Not Formatted Error and RAW File System:
- “SD Card Cannot Be Detect by PC”
- Few other types Errors on SD Card
These errors can lead you to problems like Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone.
Perfect & best solution for Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone
We will now discuss the best photo recovery software which recovers lost photos, videos & music files. It’s the most advanced and effective software to recover photos, videos and music file from accidental deletions, corruption or formatting. It will give you solution for Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone to recover lost & corrupted photos and videos. Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone software provides you options to recover photos and videos from digital camera, SD cards, Memory cards, external storage, USB sticks and hard drives. It supports recovery of more than 100 multimedia file types. It supports all the major camera like GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak, Leica, Sony, lexar and many more. Your problem like Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone can be easily solved by our photo recovery software. It scans your memory card or hard disk and gives you preview of all the deleted photos, video or music fine. Once you see the preview , you can select the photos and recover them back. It can be said that an instant solution for Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone problem , can be easily achieved by this photo recovery software. It’s highly popular in the world and people are relying on this photo recovery software to get back their corrupted or deleted photos.
Best Features of & benefits of using photo recovery software for Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone
- It supports all digital camera, SD cards, Memory Cards, Hard drive, Tablets and mobile phones
- If you are getting CRC error , then it can be easily solved by the software.
- It can recover severely damaged/corrupted or formatted photos, videos.
- It recovers all raw and image formats in addition to video and audio.
- you can preview all photos recovered and then select which you want to get recovered.
- You have various options like advanced, quick and full scan to get the best results for solution of Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- It is compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- It supports recovery from different file systems as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
- It also recovers lost or deleted MXF movies, HD-MOV and Adobe EPS files
- It also recovers photos from encrypted hard drives and for unicode files.
- The interface is highly user friendly to get the perfect solution for Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone
- You can add new file types , if you don’t find it in supported file formats.
- You can download the trial version to check, it really works or not for getting solution for Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone
These benefits and features make this photo recovery software a unique and perfect solution for your Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone problem. People who have suffered from corrupted photo or video loss , always prefer to go with this photo recovery software. It won’t disappoint you in any way. You must be thinking is there any disadvantage of the software which I am not discussing.
To tell you the truth there is no disadvantage of the software. it has got wonderful ratings from all the digital agencies, to tackle the problems relating to Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone. But surely we can say that it has one limitation. And the limitation is that:
Trial version of the software will only provide you the preview of photos recovered. IT will provide you the solution for Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone by showing the preview of recovered photos. But you won’t be able to recover those photos. To recover your corrupted / deleted/ formatted photos and videos you will need to buy the license of the Photo recovery software.
Let see how to Run the photo recovery software to solve Does factory reset deletes everything on iPhone issue:
Step : 1 After Downloading and Installing Photo Recovery Software on Windows, the first screen will appear like this. Users need to click and select on recover photo, video and audio options to recover files.
Step: 2 The desired volume is to be selected to recover photos, videos and other media files.
Step: 3 The software will search and enlist files with scan in progress status
Step: 4 Once scanning is completed, the images and all other files will be listed in drive and volumes.
Step: 5 List of views of the image files can be changed
Step: 6 You need to purchase the paid version of the software to recover and save the lost, deleted and corrupted photos to the desired destination.
Step: 1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software on Mac and then Click on Recover photo, audio and video option to recover photos and other files.
Step: 2 All the drives and media volume will be listed. Select the drive from the list and click on scan now option to start the scanning process.
Step: 3 This will start the scan and will show the progress bar
Step: 4 Once the scan is completed, select the photos and other files that is to be recovered. Click on recover button after selecting the desired images or other files.
Step: 5 Preview of the image to be recovered will be shown
Step: 6 Select the desired location where the lost, deleted or corrupted images is to be saved on Mac
Stellar Phoenix performs recovery from following laptops – AGB Orion Core i7 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10/2 GB Graphics) RA-0324 Gaming Laptop(14 inch- SIlver), Dell Inspiron 5000 Core i7 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 5378 2 in 1 Laptop(13.3 inch- EraGray- 1.62 kg), Dell Inspiron Core i7 6th Gen – (16 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) 7559 Gaming Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.57 kg), Dell Inspiron Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 3558 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black), HP Imprint Core i3 6th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 15-BS580TX Laptop(15.6 inch- SParkling Black- 2.1 kg), Dell Inspiron Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 5558i341tb2gbwin10BG Laptop(15.6 inch- Black Gloss- 2.4 kg), Dell Inspiron Core i3 4th Gen – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 8.1) 3148 2 in 1 Laptop(11.49 inch- 1.39 kg), Dell Inspiron Core i3 6th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) 5559 Laptop(15.6 inch- SIlver- 2.3 kg), Asus L Series Celeron Dual Core 4th Gen – (2 GB/500 GB HDD/Windows 10 Home) L202SA-FD0041T Laptop(11.6 inch- Dark Blue- 1.25 kg), HP APU Quad Core A8 6th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 8 Pro) 15-af024AU Business Laptop(15.59 inch- Turbo SIlver Color With Diamond & Cross Brush Pattern- 2.14 kg)