This post includes all information related to One drive issue. In this blog, you will know how to fix OneDrive 'Videos not Playing' issue easily and completely. So, if you are facing with this issue while playing any video with OneDrive then go through this tutorial guide to learn all effective solution to fix OneDrive 'Videos not Playing' issue.
Things You Must Know About OneDrive
OneDrive is a storage medium provided by legitimate Microsoft to store wide range of photos as well as videos on cloud. This storage drive helps to keep user data protected and save the ton of space onto hard drive. Undoubtedly, OneDrive has several advantages but despite of all features as well as advantages, several system users complain that some of the videos don't play in the OneDrive which as a result they get an error message like OneDrive 'Videos not Playing' issue. Well, there is no need to be worry because with this guide, you will easily fix such an issue.
Reasons Behind The Appearance of OneDrive 'Videos not Playing' issue
- Use of unsupported file format to play any video in OneDrive.
- Incorrect or loose Wi-Fi or Mobile Network.
- Absence of the supported codecs in media player.
- Accidental deletion of videos in OneDrive and many more.
Effective Solutions To Fix OneDrive 'Videos not Playing' issue
Solution 1 : Decrease Video Quality & Play
After encountering with OneDrive 'Videos not Playing' issue, first of all, you have to decrease video size and the resolution to make your OneDrive playable. This solution is genuinely work when the Internet connection is too much slow. So, you must try it.
Solution 2 : Convert Your Video To Compatible Format
Although OneDrive supports the more limited number of the file formats for playback. If you getting OneDrive 'Videos not Playing' issue then you must convert video to the compatible file format for playback. Converting video to compatible file format for OneDrive will help you to play clip.
Solution 3 : Delete DRM From Video
- Start your PC.
- Open video's folder in the File Explorer.
- Right-click on a video and then after choose Properties option.
- From the Properties window, choose Details tab.
- Scroll down to Protected category and check whether it is yes or not.
- If yes then click on OK button.
With the above described solution, you can easily fix OneDrive 'Videos not Playing' issue. But if you are not aware with manual instructions completely then you must avoid it and try to use a third-party tool to get back your corrupt, deleted, damaged or formatted videos named Digital Video Recovery Software.
Make sure you handle Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue well
if you are in a situation where you want to go for solution of Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue, then you need to look out for the best possible ways to solve the issue related to Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue. These are the common problems which we come across in our day to day life. With advancement in technology and shortage of time, people are in hurry and unwillingly do some mistakes which leads photo, video, audio loss and they land in situations like Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue. Corrupted photos, videos are common problems now a days. People can accidentally delete their valuable photos and videos. What to do in those situations when you are looking for the solution of Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue? First of all you don’t need to panic. There is solution for every problem and a perfect solution for Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue is also present. If talking about manual methods then only prior backup or recent backup to your computer for all photos and videos can bail you out from Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue situation. But if you don’t have backup then you can go for paid photo recovery software for windows and MAC system, which can handle Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue efficiently and help you in getting your corrupted, deleted or damaged photo, video back. This photo recovery software is best in the market and used by best photographers in case of deleted, corrupted photos, to recover them back. So if you want solution for the problem like Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue, then you must consider this photo recovery software.
Why Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue like situation happened ?
- There can be situations where you forcefully unmount your memory card. The improper handling of Memory card in the camera can lead you to find solution for Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue
- In some situations when your SD card is heated or get watered you can lose all your stored photos, videos in it. You will then have to find solution for Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue
- Virus or malware attack on SD cards can cause Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue situations.
- When you tend to click photos very rapidly without giving enough time to get written then your card may get corrupted and you can lose your photos.
- When battery of the camera is dying, then also you keep on clicking the photos then your memory card can get corrupt.
- Camera gives warning like “Memory Full”, you should stop clicking in those scenario, if not then you will in situation like Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue
- Using the same SD card in different cameras without properly formatting it, can cause SD card corruption.
- At times people accidentally deletes their photos.
- Some times when you store photos/videos on your laptop/desktop due to bad sector in hard disk you can face situations like Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue.
- Due to failure of your system hard drive too you can lose your valuable photos or videos.
Common errors which can be avoided to prevent Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue
You are here because you are searching solution for Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue. Imagine if this would not have happened. Yes this can be avoided by following some simple prevention steps. People are becoming careless day by day and due to their simple mistakes, they lose all their photos and videos. It’s easier to say that you have solution for Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue but it will cost you. So if you can just keep in mind some common things then you can save your energy and time, you will keep all your photos safe. Let’s see what all you can do to be not in situation like Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue:
- When you are clicking photos in your camera then it’s the single copy you have. So if you need to change the card or battery , proper switch of the camera and you can avoid the photo loss.
- Never forcefully take out memory card from the camera, it will save you from looking out solution for Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue
- while taking out memory card from laptop, you should always use “safely remove hardware”
- Don’t use “delete all ” button in Camera unless and until you have transferred all photos on your system.
- Never click photos , when your battery is showing running low or when your camera shows Memory Full. This will not lead to problems like Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue
- Always avoid using memory card from which you have accidentally deleted pictures or videos, once you use it , old photos will get overwritten and you won’t be able to recover it.
These are some major things which you can take care of in future. If you follow these rules there are chances that you won’t be in situation where you will have to check for solutions regarding Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue.
There are some common errors which can give you an idea that your photos are lost. These error messages are related to SD cards such as:
- SD card unexpectedly removed.
- SD card is damaged. Try reformatting it.
- Read / Write error on SD card.
- Blank SD card SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
- “Cannot Format SD Card”
- SD Card Not Formatted Error and RAW File System:
- “SD Card Cannot Be Detect by PC”
- Few other types Errors on SD Card
These errors can lead you to problems like Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue.
Perfect & best solution for Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue
We will now discuss the best photo recovery software which recovers lost photos, videos & music files. It’s the most advanced and effective software to recover photos, videos and music file from accidental deletions, corruption or formatting. It will give you solution for Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue to recover lost & corrupted photos and videos. Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue software provides you options to recover photos and videos from digital camera, SD cards, Memory cards, external storage, USB sticks and hard drives. It supports recovery of more than 100 multimedia file types. It supports all the major camera like GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Kodak, Leica, Sony, lexar and many more. Your problem like Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue can be easily solved by our photo recovery software. It scans your memory card or hard disk and gives you preview of all the deleted photos, video or music fine. Once you see the preview , you can select the photos and recover them back. It can be said that an instant solution for Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue problem , can be easily achieved by this photo recovery software. It’s highly popular in the world and people are relying on this photo recovery software to get back their corrupted or deleted photos.
Best Features of & benefits of using photo recovery software for Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue
- It supports all digital camera, SD cards, Memory Cards, Hard drive, Tablets and mobile phones
- If you are getting CRC error , then it can be easily solved by the software.
- It can recover severely damaged/corrupted or formatted photos, videos.
- It recovers all raw and image formats in addition to video and audio.
- you can preview all photos recovered and then select which you want to get recovered.
- You have various options like advanced, quick and full scan to get the best results for solution of Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue
- It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- It is compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6
- It supports recovery from different file systems as HFSX, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT etc.
- It also recovers lost or deleted MXF movies, HD-MOV and Adobe EPS files
- It also recovers photos from encrypted hard drives and for unicode files.
- The interface is highly user friendly to get the perfect solution for Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue
- You can add new file types , if you don’t find it in supported file formats.
- You can download the trial version to check, it really works or not for getting solution for Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue
These benefits and features make this photo recovery software a unique and perfect solution for your Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue problem. People who have suffered from corrupted photo or video loss , always prefer to go with this photo recovery software. It won’t disappoint you in any way. You must be thinking is there any disadvantage of the software which I am not discussing.
To tell you the truth there is no disadvantage of the software. it has got wonderful ratings from all the digital agencies, to tackle the problems relating to Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue. But surely we can say that it has one limitation. And the limitation is that:
Trial version of the software will only provide you the preview of photos recovered. IT will provide you the solution for Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue by showing the preview of recovered photos. But you won’t be able to recover those photos. To recover your corrupted / deleted/ formatted photos and videos you will need to buy the license of the Photo recovery software.
Let see how to Run the photo recovery software to solve Fix OneDrive ‘Videos not Playing’ issue issue:
Step : 1 After Downloading and Installing Photo Recovery Software on Windows, the first screen will appear like this. Users need to click and select on recover photo, video and audio options to recover files.
Step: 2 The desired volume is to be selected to recover photos, videos and other media files.
Step: 3 The software will search and enlist files with scan in progress status
Step: 4 Once scanning is completed, the images and all other files will be listed in drive and volumes.
Step: 5 List of views of the image files can be changed
Step: 6 You need to purchase the paid version of the software to recover and save the lost, deleted and corrupted photos to the desired destination.
Step: 1 Download and install Photo Recovery Software on Mac and then Click on Recover photo, audio and video option to recover photos and other files.
Step: 2 All the drives and media volume will be listed. Select the drive from the list and click on scan now option to start the scanning process.
Step: 3 This will start the scan and will show the progress bar
Step: 4 Once the scan is completed, select the photos and other files that is to be recovered. Click on recover button after selecting the desired images or other files.
Step: 5 Preview of the image to be recovered will be shown
Step: 6 Select the desired location where the lost, deleted or corrupted images is to be saved on Mac
Stellar Phoenix performs recovery from following laptops – Lenovo Ideapad Core i5 7th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 310 Laptop(15.6 inch- SIlver), RDP ThinBook Atom Quad Core 8th Gen – (2 GB/32 GB EMMC Storage/Windows 10) 1130 Laptop(11.6 inch- Black- 1.2 kg), Dell 7000 Core i5 6th Gen – (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Pro) Latitude E7470 Business Laptop(14 inch- Black- 2.3 kg), Lenovo Pentium Quad Core – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/DOS) Ideapad 110 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.2 kg), Dell 5000 Core i7 7th Gen – (16 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) 5567 Laptop(15.6 inch- Grey- 2.36 kg), Dell Inspiron Core i5 6th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 5559 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black), HP APU Quad Core A10 6th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 15-AB125AX Laptop(15.6 inch- Natural SIlver- 2.29 kg), HP 15 Core i5 6th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 15-AY009TX Laptop(15.6 inch- SIlver), Lenovo Legion Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) LN Y520-15IKBN Gaming Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.4 kg), Dell Inspiron APU Quad Core A10 6th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 5555 Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.3 kg), Asus ROG Core i7 6th Gen – (16 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) G501VW-FI034T Gaming Laptop(15.6 inch- Black- 2.06 kg)